BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
These two brothers surely love tiddies. I mean, look at Zel's face. It's like the dude is in heaven :XD. Now I wonder if the DK had the same fetish in the past.

The DK's beard being blonde just like Mel's hair was a surprise for me. I always thought it was white (and black in his younger days). If only his performance could be as good as his elder son we could have had one hell of a antagonist, but well things don't always go smoothly I guess...
Zeldris: vampire titties got me actin' strange
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13
Ok Nakaba, you had like 2 or 3 opportunities to color King’s wings but you still decided to leave them transparent; but you don’t have any problem to color Elaine’s wings.
Not cool bro, not cool.
Anyway, I like the color of Elaine’s wings.
hope he gets blue/green...like many fanarts..i liked it
 

Zorra_akuma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
825
Reaction score
1,188
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Covers.



And some winners of the art competition.


Extra page.


And one redrawn cover page, I think.

awe I love this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

OK, it seems @BurlapJack is right, and the official color used for Wild is purple. It was just a false hope. :notamused
OMG YOUR PROFILE PIC IS YUU AND ASURMARU I LOVE THAT
 

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
With a closer look, as others have stated, I am also pretty sure now that this is Wild on the next cover.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Gelda hair color is blond? i actually though it would had like whitish hair but pff another blonde...
 

Yorkshirefox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
349
Reaction score
778
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone please do a combined spine picture?
 

HHellenn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
204
Reaction score
614
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,950
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just doing the front page:
Well… being here couldn't be helped…
I guess I ought to go to that place…

Ze… l…

d… ris… what is happening to you…

Answ…

…I thought I told you you've outlived your purpose.
 

The Prince of Darkness

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
4,795
Age
30
Country
France
This season may be really good if they give us extra scenes like that.
I really like when the anime give more details than the manga like in the first season.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So this also confirme that even before Merlin stole his power, Meliodas wasn't at his prime.
At his prime he could handle all the TC alone then ?
 

MrSchmitty7

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
3,656
Reaction score
6,861
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh goodie another plot hole. Mel says he isn’t strong enough, but then a few years later busts out his assault mode as shown in the Escanor gaiden. Wonderful story nakaba. I’m glad making excuses for meliodas’ losses was worth trashing your own continuity

edit: and before we say “it’s the animators not nakaba” I’m pretty sure they have to run this by him beforehand, and furthermore if we have this, there’s no way he hasn’t seen it
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
Gelda hair color is blond? i actually though it would had like whitish hair but pff another blonde...
I think it's closer to ash blonde. You can see that her hair is lighter than that of Meliodas in the cover.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Translations of coffin-of-eternal-darkness for Nakaba's drawings (this post)
So wait a bit here so meliodas was even weaker even having his power stolen by merlin? because at some point he said that he is not as strong as he used to be when he was their leader also merlin before meliodas saying a thing: "you need to get the power of zeldris who has the power of the demon king" Ok now that would made sense if meliodas had already informed her before that zeldris had the power of the demon king but having merlin saying out of her ass an exposition like this makes no freaking sense at all!!!!

Dude i am gonna be 100% raw honest i really dislike merlin like not even her gaiden is gonna change this even if she "saw the people who cared killed and everyone will be " poor merlin i sympathizer her"

It is little stuff like this that makes this character worst and worst because despite the possible characterization she may get she will be still a shitty character that was only used as an exposition and plot device.

Why nakaba keeps using her like this i cannot understand.
Even in the polls she is like not even in the top 10 most popular nnt characters i think she was 11th or 13 but i cannot remember her ranking that well like that's how much everyone dislikes the way he has been used in the 100% of the story she is even worst of a character than escanor who was a plot device in the majority of the story.

Something more, sadly QQ to best boy cusack who despite his shitty performance in the story, he had potential to be a decent character and had some potential to be used in the story differnetly and gain some character progression or something but saddly he died so i pay my respect to the best mustache guy of the demon world.

He had potential like chandler like the 10CT and like the DK but he never even got it so cheers mate i am gonna drink a beer and cheers fo you in the underworld.
 
Last edited:
Top