Zerodx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
621
Reaction score
587
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
No. Likely Hawk himself. You can even see his shadow above the text.
If the Chaos Knight Capture the purgatory king which probably Hawk so that they make him fight the 4kota, it will funny
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
No. Likely Hawk himself. You can even see his shadow above the text.
LMAO. I'd thought it was simply HM without the tavern, since her and Hawk have the same body outline and HM was merely the vessel for Chaos.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If the Chaos Knight Capture the purgatory king which probably Hawk so that they make him fight the 4kota, it will funny
Lance will take on his favorite disguise and then kick off a comedy skit, a la the imps scene in the Forest of White Dreams. I doubt anyone manages to corrupt him if he's around Lance and Tristan, when he got along so well with their parents.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Hawk is the king then what happened to Wild?
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,446
Reaction score
16,939
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Hawk is the king then what happened to Wild?
He said he only had a million years to live at the end of NnT. And 16 years is nearly 8.5 million years in Purgatory.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
He said he only had a million years to live at the end of NnT. And 16 years is nearly 8.5 million years in Purgatory.
So you're saying Wild has passed away?
 

Zorra_akuma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
825
Reaction score
1,188
Gender
Female
Country
United States
WAIT WAIT WHAT!?! Hawk is evil now?!? Or something hello?!? And wild is apparently dead!?! What is going on lol
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
That's what I'd like to know as well. But still wanna watch a swine 1 on 1 between the Cap'n of the Scraps Disposal Knights and Lance, pugoh.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wild being dead by now has been mentioned somewhere before I think? Or did I read that on reddit or somewhere? I don't remember but it wasn't news to me so I thought this was pretty commonly known by now. Guess I was wrong. It was a bit of a tear jerker for me back then though. Rest in peace sweet prince.

Oh, and just because Hawk is a creature of chaos and thus probably is able to sire other creatures of chaos doesn't mean he is evil or a villain.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Wild being dead by now has been mentioned somewhere before I think? Or did I read that on reddit or somewhere? I don't remember but it wasn't news to me so I thought this was pretty commonly known by now. Guess I was wrong. It was a bit of a tear jerker for me back then though. Rest in peace sweet prince.

Oh, and just because Hawk is a creature of chaos and thus probably is able to sire other creatures of chaos doesn't mean he is evil or a villain.
FKS explained that he only had 1 more million years of their natural lifespan and it was worth like half a Britannia year
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
FKS explained that he only had 1 more million years of their natural lifespan and it was worth like half a Britannia year
Yeah I know. That's what I was getting at, I thought this was old news already but to my surprise it still caught you and Zorra_akuma kinda offguard.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not sure about Wild's death. He could be dead sure, but he being able to calculate his remaining lifespan so accurately is strange.

WAIT WAIT WHAT!?! Hawk is evil now?!? Or something hello?!? And wild is apparently dead!?! What is going on lol
Being the King of the Purgatory doesn't mean that he is evil.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Not sure about Wild's death. He could be dead sure, but he being able to calculate his remaining lifespan so accurately is strange.



Being the King of the Purgatory doesn't mean that he is evil.
It was the same sort of lifespan assessment Galand made after the TC's unsealing, it needn't be perfectly accurate. I read it as an approximation.

And I think Zorra was taking the summoning by Arthur joke to the next level. It would be funny if a CK tried summoning Hawk on their side, while ignorant to his being an old friend of the Sins, and thus prone to allying with the KotA too, and for Hawk and the kids to troll said knight for a bit.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
It was the same sort of lifespan assessment Galand made after the TC's unsealing, it needn't be perfectly accurate. I read it as an approximation.

And I think Zorra was taking the summoning by Arthur joke to the next level. It would be funny if a CK tried summoning Hawk on their side, while ignorant to his being an old friend of the Sins, and thus prone to allying with the KotA too, and for Hawk and the kids to troll said knight for a bit.
I'd say it's different because Galan is a Demon who has lived with others from the same race so he knows their lifespan unlike Wild was living all alone. Maybe he had predecessors but we can't know that.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
I'd say it's different because Galan is a Demon who has lived with others from the same race so he knows their lifespan unlike Wild was living all alone. Maybe he had predecessors but we can't know that.
The Purgatory creatures all live together, they have names and traits generally acknowledged and they have some sense, some communicate by speech, others only have animal insticts and language, so there is some rudimentary culture there. It's true that we have very few details on their birth, make up and so on, but it's the same with overall empty metal armors having hearts and being deemed living sentient people with bleeding hearts,with relatives much the same social groupings( family) other biological entities have and so on. Maybe that level of awareness is built-in, much like everything the 3 original gods have...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I thought the cover would have sad Percival with maybe Mortlach and Diodra. This is much better.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
I thought the cover would have sad Percival with maybe Mortlach and Diodra. This is much better.
His smile is sort of sad, remorseful, so the salute does seem a farewell
 

Redpercy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
736
Age
24
Country
Morocco
??? When did he say that? I don't remember reading this in the Q&As.
It the fan book, in a paragraph that was about the arrangement of the 4koa in various matters.
It is normal that you may have never seen it because there is no English translation for it, and the only translation i found for it is Spanish on a page on Facebook called Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Enzo.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It the fan book, in a paragraph that was about the arrangement of the 4koa in various matters.
It is normal that you may have never seen it because there is no English translation for it, and the only translation i found for it is Spanish on a page on Facebook called Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Enzo.
Holy shit, this existed? And you kept quiet about this?? Certified Bruh moment
 
Top