HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Merlin got a baby foot.
 

Piety

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
101
Age
26
Country
Gotei 13
Can't see the pic :gwah
 

Piety

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
101
Age
26
Country
Gotei 13
Looks like I didn't miss anything lol. Weird picture
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like that not-so-subtle nod to Wandle lel

Where's that one from tho?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Why Nakaba is taking to release the volume 27? It should has been already released september. We are in October now and we still don't even have the spoilers.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why Nakaba is taking to release the volume 27? It should has been already released september. We are in October now and we still don't even have the spoilers.
Because it's due in October 17th for some reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But on the bright side, here's the cover of Volume 28:
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait...why are we getting 28 before 27 now? This is confusing the hell outta me lol


I'm..not digging that one tho. Maybe it's because the colors pop so much but Elizabeth with heterochromia(?) is a tad much imo. Always expected both eyes to be the same color/gold I guess. Cool to have her on a cover tho, even though it was only a matter of when and not if.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Elizabeth truly looks more beautiful to me since that Goddess awakening. I am not sure if it's because her hair is straighter or something. I like the cover.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait...why are we getting 28 before 27 now? This is confusing the hell outta me lol
Actually, Vol27 is already out two months ago.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm..not digging that one tho. Maybe it's because the colors pop so much but Elizabeth with heterochromia(?) is a tad much imo. Always expected both eyes to be the same color/gold I guess. Cool to have her on a cover tho, even though it was only a matter of when and not if.
Yeah, it's rather unnecessary. Her eyes already have the triskelion design to differentiate her.
 

Kay3795

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
3,620
Reaction score
2,030
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
She's the special Goddess lady as Meliodas is the special Demon guy... Wondering when Nakaba going to finally reveal what's up with her, her history & relationship with the Demon?

I see that she has 3 pairs of actual wings on the pic; meaning Prime Elizabeth is also a thing folks.
 

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Nice cover, but I think that Melascula should be on the cover too.
 

Tristan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
2,375
Country
Germany
She's the special Goddess lady as Meliodas is the special Demon guy... Wondering when Nakaba going to finally reveal what's up with her, her history & relationship with the Demon?

I see that she has 3 pairs of actual wings on the pic; meaning Prime Elizabeth is also a thing folks.
I call it from now that the SG wants Liz to succeed her as the leader of the Goddess clan.
 

Kay3795

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
3,620
Reaction score
2,030
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I call it from now that the SG wants Liz to succeed her as the leader of the Goddess clan.
Called it first quite some time ago:mono

Anyway, is this the complete Cover? It only has Elizabeth & no other character...
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anyway, is this the complete Cover? It only has Elizabeth & no other character...
The covers are always complete per se.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
So the volume 28 extras are up (source: Spoilerkingjuliane):

TL:
Pic 3:
So the destination is Corand…
I suppose this is fate…

A story doesn't necessarly entail a happy end.
…I guess.

Helbraaaaaam!? Heeeeeeeey!!!
Wh…where have you goneeeeee!?
SFX: Fall
Sigh… I'd love you to act a little more majestic tough.

Yes, yes, I'm here, my kiiiiing.
Helbram!? Where were you!!!

Pic 4:
[I'd assume there's the title but the top got cropped.]
He… he's shrunk?
Somethin' very strange is leakin' from the body.
It's magic.
What's more, it isn't this troll's…

You guys do it!! Finish the trolls off one after another like this!! We're coming with you!!
SFX: Zip
…you two wait outside!

Don't understimate us!! Our Godd… Druid power will prove absolutely indispensable!!
We'd like to be of assistance to you.

SFX: Flinch

SFX: Glitter

Pic 5:
Wah?
Careful!!!

Are you okay, Captain!?
…watch out. That came from above!!

Spirit Lance Chastiefol - Form one: Chastiefol!!

Pic 6:
Th… this magic is…

Th… thank you, Meliodas.

Zaneli, are you hurt!?
N… no.
This is for your own good… Turn back from here now.

I appreciate your feeling but we are the Goddesses, though not really.
That's why I told you that.

…it is the Goddess clan that rules the trolls!!

To be continued.
 
Last edited:
Top