HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Goddess clan rules the Trolls? Interesting.
I guess it makes sense.

That crazy religious dude in Vaizel did imply all living creatures fell into the Goddess Clans domain.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Interesting reveal wonder how the goddesses are controlling them.
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So...who's saying that last bit? Is that someone (new) off-panel or did a page get lost at the end there?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just for reference, I guess, the last pic I'm seeing has Zaneli and Jenna looking all shocked. Now that I look at it again I'm not seeing anything that resembles a "to be continued" type message either on that page. Weird
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So...who's saying that last bit? Is that someone (new) off-panel or did a page get lost at the end there?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just for reference, I guess, the last pic I'm seeing has Zaneli and Jenna looking all shocked. Now that I look at it again I'm not seeing anything that resembles a "to be continued" type message either on that page. Weird
I think it's Meliodas. It can't be anyone else.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,957
Gender
Male
Country
France
So...who's saying that last bit? Is that someone (new) off-panel or did a page get lost at the end there?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just for reference, I guess, the last pic I'm seeing has Zaneli and Jenna looking all shocked. Now that I look at it again I'm not seeing anything that resembles a "to be continued" type message either on that page. Weird
"To be continued" is つづく in Japanese. It got partially cut off.
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it's Meliodas. It can't be anyone else.
Duh, now I get the context of that reveal. I thought someone swooped in who went all "leave it to me, it is us, the goddesses, who rule these fools, after all" but now I see it's Meliodas basically warning the twins to go against their clan's will/"allies"

Thanks for pointing that out, you two.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
fascinating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
does anyone have a pic of vol. 28 spine picture?
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Awesome cover
 

MOLESTERMAN

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
126
Age
29
Country
Philippines
If only Zel's hair wasnt same as Sonic's hair. I hope in the anime they will adjust it alittle bit.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I really enjoy the detail of Zeldris looking down enviously at Meliodas and be so munch smaller.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
anyone know what the sine image might look like?
 
Top