- Joined
- Feb 25, 2018
- Messages
- 1,654
- Reaction score
- 2,221
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
LMAO WHY NAKABA.

Interesting nice to see more goddess techniques.From Juliane:
![]()
Translation:
I see… so that's "Job's ordeals," which takes away one of the violator's five consciousnesses in order to regulate the faith towards the Supreme Deity and the moral of the troops.
[TN: The consciousness (or perception) seems to refer to the Vijnana. Also, Job's a biblical figure.]
Okay, listen up, Jelamet… You'll have three seconds to lift that shitty spell of yours on the two of them.
To be continued.
What a badass look !From Juliane again:
![]()
I think so too. That's like the only moment that makes sense here.What a badass look !
Is that after Ludoshiel' attack ?
Yeah but he tank it pretty well.I think so too. That's like the only moment that makes sense here.
So he didn't completely tank that light beam.
Best brother and best-looking brotherFrom Juliane again:
![]()
.
Wait, so what is this supposed to be showing? Why show another shot of Zeldris being hit by Ludociel's attack?From Juliane again:
![]()
Most likely, because there weren't any other scenes like this in the manga.Wait, so what is this supposed to be showing? Why show another shot of Zeldris being hit by Ludociel's attack?
I have to ask. But do you think there gonna be a major reveal at the end of this substory that'll change the context of current events alot? Nakaba skipped over this substory a lot and given how important it seems I think there's something big at the end.Yep, it's ongoing. This new volume contains new pages. We have a pic of two panels on the Cover and Arts thread for now. We'll get complete pages later.