- Joined
- Apr 25, 2016
- Messages
- 765
- Reaction score
- 931
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
Nice cover
Great cover. It summarize well the chapters. Just think that Derriere just be there too.New cover:
I wonder who's on the spine.Great cover. It summarize well the chapters. Just think that Derriere just be there too.
I think it's Chandler. Part of his clother were appearing next to Cusack on the last spine.I wonder who's on the spine.
oh, I wonder how many volumes there will be. I picture 35 or 42.I think it's Chandler. Part of his clother were appearing next to Cusack on the last spine.
This is the third arc. The first ended either with the sins turning the commandments away from liones.Do you think that after this current Holy War arc the series will end? I remember that Nakaba planned a third major arc involving the Goddess Clan, but part of the GC is already revived and the Ten Commandment are pratically finished after the recent chapters.
I thought that the third major arc would be about the GC being the main enemy of the sins, like the TC were.This is the third arc. The first ended either with the sins turning the commandments away from liones.
They are more likely being saved for Arthur's sequel.I thought that the third major arc would be about the GC being the main enemy of the sins, like the TC were.
No, not really. We are still in the TC saga.This is the third arc. The first ended either with the sins turning the commandments away from liones.
The TC were defeated and sinc ehe said three parts, one ended in chapter 98, the second ended in 199, this will likely end with the manga at 300.No, not really. We are still in the TC saga.
he's probably blonde or silver haired like his sons.Sariel : Green hair
Chandler : Green hair
Cusack : Pink hair
WTF Nakaba ? At this rate we'll see the DK with purple hair
I don't want to talk too much about this here but the Commandments have not been defeated and following your logic, we'll get 3 Gaidens in less than 30 chapters.The TC were defeated and sinc ehe said three parts, one ended in chapter 98, the second ended in 199, this will likely end with the manga at 300.
And Zeldris has dark hair.he's probably blonde or silver haired like his sons.
Why? Does it take a lot of chapters for a gaiden or ? I've seen you say this before but i didn't know why.following your logic, we'll get 3 Gaidens in less than 30 chapters.
I don't think it's realistic to expect 3 Gaidens in such a short period.Why? Does it take a lot of chapters for a gaiden or ? I've seen you say this before but i didn't know why.