Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Say

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
240
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Since I had already posted this in Vinland Saga section I think It won't do any bad to post it even here.

Kodansha
Vinland Saga #11 by Yukimura Makoto


Sorry, no full cover so far.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I like the way that Yokoku-han cover looks, might check that out.
 

Nintakun

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Zetman #17 cover is awesome! I NEED TO READ VOLUME 16!!!!
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Kôdansha:
Air Gear #35 Full Cover:


Shôgakukan:
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi #46 Full Cover:


Shûeisha:
Bastard!! #27 Full Cover:
 

OPN

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
164
Reaction score
19
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Capeta #23 to #27 Unfortunately I have not found all in full cover. :(


Freezing #13


Hajimete no Aku #13 and #14


Baby Steps #20


Baki, Son of Ogre - Hanma Baki #33
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo Volume 179


Gintama Volume 44


Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Volume 38


Sket Dance Volume 24


Nurarihyon no Mago Volume 21


Toriko Volume 19


Kuroko no Basket Volume 17


Medaka Box Volume 15
 
Last edited by a moderator:

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Nurarihyon no Mago 21 rulz!!
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Soyo gets the Gintama cover? Huh...I guess it makes sense considering the current arc but I wasn't expecting that. I woulda thought......actually since Shigeshige got one, I guess it makes sense.

I'll have to see HXH's cover blown up to comment on it, while Sket's looks sorta cool.
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Kuroko's and Sket's ones look the best in this bunch.
 

redon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1,757
Reaction score
17,709
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Shueisha
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo Volume 179


Hunter x Hunter Volume 30


Gintama Volume 44


Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Volume 38


Sket Dance Volume 24


Toriko Volume 19


Magico Volume 05
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Ao no Exorcist Volume 8


Gourmet Gakuen Toriko Volume 1
 

raDar

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Sunspear
Liked WSJ's batch of covers. I seldom get amazed by Toriko covers but this one is awesome. HxH is cool-looking, seems Togashi used the more not-that-weird style of his coloring. I like Magico most. I said it before but I really like how Iwamoto does his colors, my favorite cover so far.
 
Last edited:

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I like Toriko's cover. Toriko's covers are mostly unimpressive, so this one stands out.

HxH's cover is kind of disappointing. Togashi has done some really exceptional and interesting art for some of his covers. He could have done something better with a group of such cool looking characters IMO. No big deal though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top