Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
nisekoi cp's are a lot better than its volume covers :/
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Not surprised at Gintama's cover. It would either have to be him or another key character in that arc. Though it could have been Gintoki's sensei, but something tells me he'll be on the final cover, or something close to it. It's sorta creepy how similar to Gintoki he looks though. O_o

Toriko's character designs are freaky, but I like 'em. Sket's cover is a little boring this time around though, and Mago's always impress, even if I don't actually read the series. I love how the second tier jump series all seem to be released around the same time.

Also, it's funny how Gin and Sket have exactly 20 volumes between each other.
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I love Bakuman's final cover. It reminds me of a much, much happier version of Death Note's final cover.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
nurarihyon no mago and kuroko nave the best cover!!!
 

Reith

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm glad to see that Kurogane #04 cover is pretty much better than the volume #03.
Bakuman #20 too are super awesome! I want to see it in a high quality, soon as possible!
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sket's cover is a little boring this time around though, and Mago's always impress, even if I don't actually read the series. I love how the second tier jump series all seem to be released around the same time.
I agree. I praise Sket's volume cover every time it's released, but I'm not feeling anything for this one.

I love the simplicity of Mago's covers; even though his writing has been slipping as of late, Shiibashi has always been consistent in his art skills. He's one of the best artist among the current Jump lineup IMO.
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Woah, I love Toriko's cover! Those guys look odd, but awesome! Specially their beards :verily
 

redon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
1,757
Reaction score
17,709
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Shueisha
Nurarihyon no Mago #22


Bakuman #20


Kuroko no Basket #18


Medaka Box #16


Kuroko no Basket Characters Bible


Inumaru Dashi #10


Pakki #02
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Medaka Box's cover is hilarious xD! And although illusionary, there's a part of Kuroko's Character Bible that looks like an image that was cut off (the part with Kagami holding the ball).
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Oooh, I like Binbougami ga's cover. Makes me want to catch up with the raws. I wonder why Momiji looks so sad?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Overall I'm pleased with Bakuman's cover(though they should kick that dirty Nakai out of there).
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
As usual kuroko's cover is one of the best. The unusual one is Sket's its boring and uses some weird effect normally is like the best one.
 

Jenos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi guys, anyone has HQ Enigma covers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top