Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Gokuraku Seishun Hockey-bu #13:


Kimi ha Pet L'integrale #01-02 (Ogawa Yayoi):


Nodame Cantabile #22:


Coamix :
Sokoku no Garo - Hokuto no Ken - Rei Gaiden #06 (Fin):


Zenno no Noa #01 (Ono Yoichiro):
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Pastel #23:
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Haigakura v01


Material Puzzle - Zero Kreuz v01


Washizu - Enma no Touhai v01


Sanjin Sadou v01-02


sCRYed v01-05


Shut Hell v01


Beelzebub v01
 

Yama!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Kodansha:
Youkai no Oisha-san #11:


Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei #18:


New: Gamaran #01:


Diamond no Ace #17:


Nanto Magoroku #71:


New: True:


Deep Green #03:


New: Tajomaru:


Media Factory
Break Hands #03:


Seisen Tales #02:


New: Noromajo #01:


Kanokon #07:


Iiinari!! Kyuuketsuhime #02:


New: Rappa #01:


New: Rosetta: Bara no Seijuuji Kishi #01:


New: Princess Lover!:


Cu-Cu-Cute! #02:


Emu Emu! #02:


New: Code:Red #01:


Chaos;HEAd - Blue Complex #02:
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Code:Breaker #06:
 

Yama!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Kodansha:
Kanojo to Kiss suru 50 no Houhou #03:


Area no Kishi #17:


Shana Ou Yoshitsune: Genpei no Kassen #08:
 

Fenrir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hey...I was wondering if there was a requesting images thread, specifically? I used search..but flipping through the pages XD..this one was the closest one to what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance.
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Lakia #02:


Zipang #41:



Shogakukan :
Saikyo! Toritsu Aoizaka Koko Yakyu-bu #21:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Hey...I was wondering if there was a requesting images thread, specifically? I used search..but flipping through the pages XD..this one was the closest one to what I was looking for.
if you're looking for a volume cover, then this thread is the right place, you can also look in the MangaHelpers image gallery or sasuketheone's website :)

if you don't find what you're looking for you should request them here and see if anyone can post them...
so uhm, I would like make a request as well :redface does anyone have volume covers for Open Sesame :)

thanks in advance :)
 

SasukeTheOne

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
173
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
Open Sesame is a Complete Manga with 20 Volumes

I got you the first 3 Covers

Open Sesame v01 - v03

I' ll try to get you the rest but I am a bit busy right now so pls be patient
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
thanks a million :) and please take your time..
again I really appreciate it :)
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Capeta #20:


Acony #02:



Hakusensha :
Monochrome Shonen Shojo #01 (Fukuyama Ryoko):


Shogakukan :
Maoh Juvenil Remix #10 (Fin):


Hyde & Closer #07 (Fin):



Shueisha :
Sidooh! #18:



Hakûsensha :
3 Gatsu no Lion #03 Hq (Alternative Cover) :
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SasukeTheOne

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
173
Gender
Hidden
Country
Italy
I would like make a request as well :redface does anyone have volume covers for Open Sesame :)
Up to now we managed to get you up to Volume 18 [Click Here] we'll get you the final 2 volumes too so pls check out our site in the coming day/s as I am rly busy atm and I don't think I'll be able to link it here

Also I won't be able to link our other updates so remember to check also the Older Additions Section for Covers which I didn't link to here ;)

Cya guys and thanks go to the contributors and helpers at our site ;)

Edit: All Open Sesame Covers are now up
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top