Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You could always search for raws. Not sure if they're available, never hurts to google.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not called "Ascention" it's called Kokou no Hito.
And I love the cover. Not as good as some of the other ones, but great nonetheless.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Arakawa 10 is love! Stella yakuza is awesome, Hoshi, Mayor, Sister, and the rest on the back cover look awesome too!
Agreed! I just got really into Arakawa via the anime (heck my Avatar is Nino from the OP), and have been looking for volume covers. This one is awesome!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
My second most favourite gunnm last order cover. I like it a lot with the three main characters on it. Gally is such a cool female lead character.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nabari looks awesome, though I'm a little concerned with how Miharu looks so much like a girl. Has that been explained? Or is it that he just takes a lot after his mother. It doesn't help making the yaoi undertones less noticible :D!
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Nabari looks awesome, though I'm a little concerned with how Miharu looks so much like a girl. Has that been explained? Or is it that he just takes a lot after his mother. It doesn't help making the yaoi undertones less noticible :D!
Oddly enough, in this series it was explained and it's 100% justified.
Ten years ago, when the big bad tried to get the Shinrabanshou from Miharu's mother Asahi, he murdered Miharu by blowing his face off. Asahi then used the Shinrabanshou to bring Miharu back to life, and she restored his face by modeling it after herself. So the reason why his face looks so much like his mother's is because it is his mother's. :blink
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Oddly enough, in this series it was explained and it's 100% justified.
Ten years ago, when the big bad tried to get the Shinrabanshou from Miharu's mother Asahi, he murdered Miharu by blowing his face off. Asahi then used the Shinrabanshou to bring Miharu back to life, and she restored his face by modeling it after herself. So the reason why his face looks so much like his mother's is because it is his mother's. :blink
Ah... I think I remember reading that chapter. Its just that there haven't been that many Edited Mangas lately so I'm a little forgetful :p. The Edited Mangas stopped during the flashback where this happens from what I remember. Thanks!
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Holy crap!! I had no idea there was a sequel to Bambino!! Now I'm not as sad knowing that one day the scans will catch up to the end of the first series :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sket cover looks awesome!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Blazer Drive looks badass. Reminds me that I really need to catch up on the latest chapters...
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sket Dance looks great as always. I do want to catch up with its latest chapters. Love the Toriko cover. Fitting for the greatest fight in the series.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sket Dance covers never fail to impress me. <3 I think I'll purchase the novel too.
 

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
someone here sends fullcovers the reborn (26, 27,28 end 29) Pleaaaase

Translation Google Translator :P
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Akira Akatsuki has been getting better as the volumes go on. This one is tied with...or possibly even my new favorite over volumes 3 and 4.

I like this Psyren volume. Not the best one but its satisfactory.

Poor Rilienthal. I'd still like to give the rest of the series a read. I've always liked the its volume covers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top