Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu01

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
749
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shueisha :
http://www.shonenjump.com/e/comics/index.html#comic03

One Piece 59


Naruto 52


Bleach 46


Gintama 35


Reborn 30


Kuroko's Basket ball 8


Beelzebub 7


SUPER DOG RILIENTHAL 4


Hokenshitsu no shinigami 4


Kibengakuha Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan 2


Shonen Shikku 1


Metalika Metaluka 1


BLEACH OFFICIAL CHARACTER BOOK 2 MASKED
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
One Piece and Naruto covers are epicly awesome. Bleach is meh. Kuroko cover is really nice actually. :tem Yotsuya is great like I thought it would be.... And I like Shonen Shikku's cover; not great but reminds me of Area no Kishi's covers.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Being biased, I like Reborn's cover. I wonder how the rest of the Guardians/Primo Guardians theme will work out now that *ahem*. Yeah... :p

Naruto's cover is looking pretty cool. Same goes for Yotsuya and Shikku. Simplicity is nice too.
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I love One Piece. Best Naruto cover in months. Bleach is better than usual, but I still hate how plain it is. Typical Gintama. Amazing Reborn coloring! I love the green overload. No Bakuman yet D:? Not the best Kuroko cover... And the rest are just typical, I guess. Shonen and Metallica are both extremely underwhelming.

Next month is going to be a pretty boring month... October has quite a few new volumes though, including Bleach 47, Reborn 31, and Bakuman 10.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh snap!!The Naruto cover is beyond epic*inner fangirl screams*
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Wow, it's funny... everytime Shueisha knocks out another volume of Lilienthal I start to hate them more and more for killing the series. I mean, seriously, that stupid dog cracks me up each and every time! :rofl
That series stands high on my "To purchase some time in the future"-list.

As for the sports fraction: Welcome to Plain Land!
I'm used to Kuroko and its crappy covers but to see Shounen Shikku follow the exact same routine... JUMP really needs something new in that perspective. (Comparing these two to the likes of ROOKIES' or Eyeshield's covers makes me wanna cry...)

From this round's big dogs I'm intrigued by One Piece's and, surprisingly enough, Naruto's. Kishimoto really keeps up his 1 outta every 10 statistics for me, as I find the major amount of his covers plain, boring or both - but every now and then there follows a nice one.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
One Piece: Epic as usual! I like how this cover isn't as crowded as other OP ones are.
Naruto: Awesomely awesom :D! If I had to name one thing I dislike about it though, it would be how simplistic Kishi's colouring has gottent. I miss the old colouring style...
Bleach: I like this cover, despite the fact that Bleach covers have somehow decreased in quality (how can an image with just one character and a white background decrease in quality over time?).
Gintama: The usual, pretty normal.
Reborn!: Great Reborn! cover just like the last two before it. Its been a while since we had a Lambo-centric cover, and I love the green!
Kuroko: Kuroko's been having some pretty cool covers as of late right? I think I've liked all of its latest covers, including this one.
Beelzebub: Not as good as some of its past covers. Too plain.
Rilienthal: Another great Rilienthal cover :)! Shame it got cancelled (though I never read it...)
Hokenshitsu: Not as good as the last cover. I'd proably like it a lot more if it weren't for the horrible background...
Yotsuya: Nice. You can't really tell its a horror series with that sort of colouring.
Shonen Shikku: Pretty good actually. Looks classy.
Metallica: Ugh... could it be anymore generic? I really can't stand the logo...
Bleach Masked: Cool Shinji cover, though I dislike how the logo turned out (the Bleach logo I mean).

By the way, whatever happened to LOCK-ON! volume 2? Shouldn't it have been released this month? Or will it be released next month together with a supposed third volume?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Naruto cover looks really nice, and I'm starting to warm to the OP cover too :p. Loving the crazy colours on the Reborn volume cover!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Wow, it's funny... everytime Shueisha knocks out another volume of Lilienthal I start to hate them more and more for killing the series. I mean, seriously, that stupid dog cracks me up each and every time! :rofl
That series stands high on my "To purchase some time in the future"-list.

As for the sports fraction: Welcome to Plain Land!
I'm used to Kuroko and its crappy covers but to see Shounen Shikku follow the exact same routine... JUMP really needs something new in that perspective. (Comparing these two to the likes of ROOKIES' or Eyeshield's covers makes me wanna cry...)

From this round's big dogs I'm intrigued by One Piece's and, surprisingly enough, Naruto's. Kishimoto really keeps up his 1 outta every 10 statistics for me, as I find the major amount of his covers plain, boring or both - but every now and then there follows a nice one.
Shonen Shikku is already on it's way out, I ignored the cover.

The Naruto cover is nice. Naruto usually doesn't have my favorite covers either but this one was cool. Bleach's cover is cool, I'm not sure how she made the cover though. I thought it would be Isshin or Gin. Rangiku has a role in the current arc but she wasn't key to the plot in this volume. I assume godzin will be the next cover, Isshin will get stiffed again. Bleach Masked and Yotsuya had the best covers this month, in my opinion.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Always enjoy One Piece covers. This is one is no exception.

Naruto cover is alright. Reborn's is pretty good as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top