Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
One Piece 60 & Green: Both pretty badass covers, but I'm liking the Green cover more for some reason.

Beelzebub 08: I'm loving the composition of the cover, especially smug Oga in the center :D!

Oumagadoki Doubutsuen 01: I really hope that the rabbit guy doing a double flip-off (pretty offensive in Britain) is intentional, because that would be badass. I hope the series doesn't get cancelled seeing as I'd like to read it.

Rosario To Vampire II 08: Is it just me, or does the cover seem inspired by Black Rock Shooter, what with the colours and checkered background?
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Whatever it's inspired by, it's gold. The Season 2 covers are amazing so far. So much better than the horrible fanservicey covers for Season 1.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really enjoy Medaka's volume 7 cover. Its always nice to have the entire council on. Also the Menacing Miyakonojou Oudo is gold.

Binbougami also pulls out another cover I really like.

There hasn't been an Ultimo cover that has disappointed me so far and this one is no exception. I enjoy what Hiroyuki Takei does with them.

Poor Dr. Rurru. T____T
 

Hitsuiorra

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
can someone uploaded the cover of artist acro 1-present? thx

Moderator Notice:
A visit to Wikipedia is faster than registering simply to request a volume cover.~ Asarii
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
Black Out ended already? First chapter seemed really promising, and I was hoping to read more....
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think that scan is too bright...

Maybe with some photoshop it'll look better.


Another version:

Cover: Naruto v53


Fullcover: Naruto v53

 
Last edited:

hyorinmaru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
1,126
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Shogakukan:
Hayate no Gotoku #26:

MIXIM☆11 #10:

Meitantei Conan #70:

Meitantei Konan Tenkuu no Rosuto Shippu:

Onidere #08:

Hajimete no Aku #07:

UNDEAD #04:


ASCII Media Works:
Shakugan no Shana #21 (novel):

Ore no imôto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai #07(novel):
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top