Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
It looks amazing indeed, but one question though is it known which chapters does this volume cover, I mean it ends somewhere near the time skip otherwise it is pointless to have the crews after time skip look on it?

It comes out in February in stores right?
It probably covers chapter 595 to 604 and I think it is coming out February 4th.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It probably covers chapter 595 to 604 and I think it is coming out February 4th.
I see thanks. :)

I was not sure of how many months is it between volumes, two I believe it was or three, the last one came out in December right? So next one is in April or May?
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I see thanks. :)

I was not sure of how many months is it between volumes, two I believe it was or three, the last one came out in December right? So next one is in April or May?
Volume 60 came out November 4th. I think there is a pattern to how the volumes come out. I forget, but I think it is something like 2 months, 2 months, 3 months.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Volume 60 came out November 4th. I think there is a pattern to how the volumes come out. I forget, but I think it is something like 2 months, 2 months, 3 months.
Yeah I get confused because they mix the pattern in which the volumes come out, it is not a single one always, thanks anyway. The next one is April or May I will try to pick up the patter from there.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The ones form Shogakukan are always the best in my opinion, maybe it is the art style I don't know but they seem like really cool covers for some reason. or even the types of manga that they have, other covers seem forced, these seem realistic to me.
 

Divinenega

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
96
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good choice for the lettering. It's pretty fitting. I'm wondering if I should wait to buy the first few volumes though, since the anime comes out in the same month the first english volume does...
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
The cover to volume 61 of One Piece looks really nice. Too bad I probably won't be able to buy it for another 2 years at the pace Viz is printing volumes now.
 

finalblade

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I want One piece volume 1.
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
It looks like pretty awesome, it's similar at the lead color of chapter #598.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I love it, beginning part two with a tribute to volume 1 is epic.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow a nice batch of covers once more, brilliant, the One Piece cover is lovely I would say that it is a common thing that Oda takes us back on things like some of the designs of the Red Hair pirates were similar to how he drew them 14 years ago, also he really is a master at that, nice the cover is called Romance Dawn as well but for the New World. :smile-big
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Wow a nice batch of covers once more, brilliant, the One Piece cover is lovely I would say that it is a common thing that Oda takes us back on things like some of the designs of the Red Hair pirates were similar to how he drew them 14 years ago, also he really is a master at that, nice the cover is called Romance Dawn as well but for the New World. :smile-big
That's what I love about it; the covers alone tell an entire story. Although Vol. 1 is cute, Vol. 61 is livelier and more colourful. :D You can also note the art evolution that occurred. It wasn't a drastic change while I was reading, but it's quite significant here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top