Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Manga Coming in April 2011 (Japon)

Thanks for the list and the covers!

That Bleach cover is... Surprising, to say the least O.O If it isn't a temporary cover, it means Kubo will have changed his cover style. Different font for title, for number, and author's name is in romaji. Not to mention that brown half-transparent thing under the title. But the illustration is stunning! Few people can pull off colour illustrations that use black for shadows and white for highlights, because they end up with more black and white than colours. Bleach's plot may have gone downhill, but Kubo is still a great artist.
 
Last edited:

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Manga Coming in April 2011 (Japon)

Bleach actually has a decent cover for once. I don't like the blocky brown part, but the white logo looks pretty sleek and modern.

The best is definitely Sket Dance though. I love that cover.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Gintama goes harem? I do love it though. Gotta pick that one up.
 

Verilance

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
51
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nana to Kaoru 6



and DVD cover included with volume 6

 
Last edited:

nTn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shûeisha:
Toriko #14:


Sket Dance #18:


Gintama #39:


Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) #06:


Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) - Color Archive ~Animation & Comic Visual Guidebook~:
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Probably my least favorite Sket Dance cover. I expect more. The final volume of Ouran is adorable, the chibi's really make the cover.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Probably my least favorite Sket Dance cover. I expect more. The final volume of Ouran is adorable, the chibi's really make the cover.
I agree. :( As much as I love the Sket-Dan trio, they seem out of place in that cover. It would be better if they were taken out because I do admire the colouring done on the background characters.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
The background is really nice. The foreground isn't bad, I just expect more from Sket Dance.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I said it once, and I'll say it again. Gintama HAREM. It's probably the only Harem I'd ever be caught alive following. I am SO buying that when it comes out.

Also really digging the Ao no Exorcist covers. The anime's gonna rock!~
 

Bmariejo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
79
Gender
Male
Country
France
Bakuman 12
@Akiyama , Thank you very much for the Cover of Bakuman #12 in Full HQ, but you would also have Katekyo Hitman Reborn's cover! #33 in Full as for bakuman please?
(Sorry but I don't very well speak English ^^ ')
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Mikasa always looks like a champ, great cover for Shingeki.
 

tarouch

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
71
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
shingeki no kyojin... the best cover
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It's funny how despite the artwork in the chapters being bad, Shingeki no Kyojin has some of the best covers (at least in my opinion).
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's funny how despite the artwork in the chapters being bad, Shingeki no Kyojin has some of the best covers (at least in my opinion).
The artwork is still rather bad anatomy-wise(i can already see it in the small preview>_>),but the colors cover the mistakes.Still,the cover is awesome!
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I don't say this much (read at all) but the Magi cover's sorta....cute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top