Naruto: Cool cover. Quite a few Naruto covers have looked a little dull recently, but this one is pretty cool in that it has a nice composition and is coloured pretty well.
Bleach: Just as awesome as the last one, but I do wonder why Kubo changed the format a little. Will the following covers also feature dark shadows? The one thing I dislike is the volume subtitle. As with the last cover, I dislike how it’s surrounded by a transparent and blocky filter.
Bakuman: A very gorgeous cover. Ilove the illustration, the composition, the colours, everything. It’s just so serene and peaceful. I sure am glad that I’m buying all the Bakuman volumes when they’re released in English. Bakuman has probably some of the best covers among Jump manga!
D.Gray-Man: While definitely not a bad cover, it is a bit boring. I don’t really like the past few DGM covers, they seem to be lacking some of the “magic” of past covers. I dislike how the logo is now in a vertical position, and how the generic “papyrus” font is used for the volume number. I don’t know, everything screams lazy to me…
Hettapi: Nice cover! Is the guy drawing supposed to be Murata? He is one of the best when it comes to colouring!
Bleach Unmasked: Cool cover, I do find it weird that Ulquiorra’s on it though. I don’t mind seeing as he is a cool character and all.
Donten Prism Solar Car: I expected a little more from this cover seeing as it is done by Murata. It’s in no way a bad illustration, I just expected something different. My main gripe is the border featured in the cover. I’d rather it didn’t feature any border.
Enigma: Just as good as the last covers. I don’t get why everyone is sleeping though. Is it because they’re exhausted from the e-test?
Gate 7: I kind of expected more seeing as this is a CLAMP cover, but it’s still a pretty good cover. I’d rather it didn’t feature that ugly gold texture in the background though.