Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Ooh! I like the Takkoku cover a lot! Kako's such a cutie~.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Deadman Wonderland Volume 1, U.S. Edition



out February 2, 2010
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Hajime no Ippo #89:


Air Gear #26:


Kimi no Iru Machi #06:



Shogakukan :
Arata Kangatari #04:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Kodansha :
Ahiru no Sora #25:


Fairy Tail #17:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm looking forward to Moyasimon and What a Wonderful World, phenomenal manga. I'll buy them as soon as they come out.
 

Heiji-sama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Hakusensha :
Hoshi ha Utau #06:


Otomen #09:


Shogakukan :
Major #73:


Ocha ni Gosu #10 :


Shûeisha :
Rozen Maiden Art Book :


Kadokawa :
Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch #07:


Shonengahosha :
Ascribe to Heaven #01 (Sugisaki Yukiru):


Excel Saga #23:



Kodansha :
Ken to Mary #03:


Cydonia no Kishi #01 (Tsutomu Nihei):


Vinland Saga #08 :



Shogakukan :
Undead #01 (Terajima Masashi):


Mixim11 #05:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Sket Dance v01-03



Worst Gaiden - Harumichi v01



Kure-nai v03



Vagabond v31


Kensei Tsubame v01-06



Dance in the Vampire Bund v01-06




Tsubasa v27



Pandora Hearts v05


Aratama Tribe v01


Moonlight Act v01


Vjedogonia v01-02



Shoujo Kidan Makora v01-02


Yaoyorozu Girl v01



Needless v09


Needless II v00 (Needless Zero Two)
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nurarihyon no Mago, Drama CD

 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nice, but what about Sket Dance's Drama CD? Wasn't it supposed to come out before Mago's?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Shet's drama CD comes out October 30, Mago's on December 18. Somebody posted the cover somewhere at some point. I can't find it either. The image at Amazon is one of those annoying new ones that can be zoomed in on, but not saved or linked to, so I won't be posting it here. Here's the page from Amazon.jp if anyone wants to look. Honestly, it looks like they posted the add from Weekly Jump and they actual cover has yet to be released.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Bleach v41


Katekyō Hitman Reborn! v26


Nurarihyon no Mago v7


Toriko v6


Inumaru Dashii v3


Medaka Box v1


Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden v1


Eyeshield 21 v37 (Final)


Toriko Gaiden
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Bleach: Good cover, though I expected Ichigo to be on it.
Reborn!: I really don't know what to say. It's definitely not a bad cover, I love how Amano coloured it actually. Maybe it's pink Byakuran...
Mago: Awesome! I thought Mamiru had dark brown hair though.
Toriko: The GT robots always freaked me out a little. Not so much the pink one though...
Inumaru: Pleasant is all I can say.
Medaka: Pretty simple, except for the fact that Medaka's a little bit distracting (good or bad thing?).
Akaboshi: Was expecting something insanely awesome, though it's still pretty cool.
ES21: Really should have featured all of the Devil Bats. Still good though.
Hikaru: Never really paid attention to the Kanzeban but I just have to say that it's an awesome cover! Very Bakuman-ish.
Tegami Bachi: Excellent as usual. Very storybook-like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top