Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Kanzenban covers are always win. All of Hikaru's have been great, all of Shaman King's were great. Houshin Engi's were unbelievable.
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Toriko's cover is really meh; always the same pose + I don't like the colours at all. Well, I would have expected something better even though I'm not really fond of Mitsutoshi's art to begin with ... I guess. Medaka's cover is even worse, imo. Maybe I think like that because I'm female, but ... whatever! I wouldn't buy it.
 

Yama!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Kodansha:
NEW: Flags #01:


Akatsuki #02:


Buster Keel!#03:


Tsumuji VS #02:


The Idolm@ster Break! #02:


The Idolm@ster Break! #02 (Limited Edition):


Aoisama ga Ikasete Ageru #02:


Coppelion #05:


Ukon Sanosuke #02:


Nekketsu Chuukoshaya Tamashii!! Other Garage #12:


Winning Ticket #12:


Himeano~ru #04:


Koushoku Aika Moto Valley Boys #12:


NEW: Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #01:


Akita Shoten:
EVILIVE #02:


18 Rin #04:


Sacrifice #03:


NEW: Amakarai Seikatsu #01:


Himiko #03:


Giant Robo: Chikyuu no Moetsukiru Hi #06:
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The Japanese versions are a lot more attractive than the English version.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Absolutely love that Yankee-kun to Megane-chan cover.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top