Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Great covers!
I love Ane Doki's,but Akaboshi's seems insane
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Very nice covers. Sket and Ane Doki's are good, but my favorites are Akaboshi and Mago's.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The collage of all the characters in Kochi Kame makes it the best cover to me.
Sket Dance with balloons, you can never go wrong with balloons and I like the see through logo.
The mangaka for Akaboshi has tons of time now so I did expect a good cover.
Mago's covers, always pure win. The rest are meh.
 
Last edited:

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kagijin's cover looks really good. A shame the actual art and story itself were bland. Akaboshi is pretty much the same on that front. Rather nice cover.

To Love Ru, Sket, and Mago's look good as well. Ane-doki's is ok. I don't particularly care for any of the other ones though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sket Dance's cover is always a pleasure to look at, just like most of it's color pages.

But I have to agree with the others when they say that Akaboshi's cover is awesome. I didn't expect nothing less from it either way.

The same goes for Mago and Kagijin's cover.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
My favorites are Sket Dance, Nurarihyon, and Akaboshi, Volume 1 of Hokenshitsu and Rilienthal are pretty okay, and rest of them are so-so. I think cover for Medaka Box is missing.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'll post the small Medaka cover, even though Heiji posted a blurry one before. How did we miss those huge boobs?

I'll post all the larger covers once they pop up on Amazon. ^_^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Medaka's cover is pretty mediocre, I liked the previous one's better, even though, they were also mediocre. Pretty much like most Naruto or Bleach covers.

Must've missed Rilienthal and Hokenshitsu's covers before, Rilienthal is exactly as I had it in mind, if there's a difference, it's hard to see.

I expected something completely else of Hokenshitsu's cover though. Maybe something more like chapter 2's color page or so. That page would've been great as a promotional cover. It's not bad though, just not what I expected.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What's with Hikaru no Go? Did they release it all over again or something?

A nice cover though, I'm not to found about PoT's and Shiki's cover, and Tegami Bachi is being the mediocre Tegami bachi cover once again. It's awesome, but it's like we've seen it before already.. :p

Rosario's cover is simple, but I like it. :3
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think the PoT cover is for something else. An omake/databook thing, or whatver...
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
ROBOT book/volume 7
cover by murata one of my idols
i don't know if u know of this series ,w8 its not a series its a compilation of "short mangas"(it is still manga) done by japan's top artists(char designers and artists working for different fields. i.e..mangakas,games,anime, etc...)in one book(currently has 12 books,i only have book7).
I bought the book overseas but couldn't find other volumes 1-6&8-12

credits to moguu of HF
 
Last edited:

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
^looks nice.
can you tell me which artists are in there? (the names on the side are too blurred for me to read.)
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
^looks nice.
can you tell me which artists are in there? (the names on the side are too blurred for me to read.)


this is ROBOT's table of contents
(some of these are just aliases/pen names)try wiki for a full list :D
 
Last edited:

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wowza anedoki is my fav.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top