Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can not wait to order MB Vol. 3 because Unzen is one of the best characters in the manga. The non-blurry version of this cover is actually better. Cemented as my favorite cover for the series so far.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
@I'm_Akiyama, I think you forgot to include Kochikame's volume cover.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I thought something was missing and I rotated the cover for a better view.
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wowza! another anedoki! sweet!

anyways managed to find another ROBOT cover
ROBOT8 volume cover by murata

credits to anons of 2chan.

anyway how do i post thumbnails?
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Pretty great covers overall. My favourites are Hikaru no Go, Akaboshi, Kagjin and oddly, Rilienthal (which looks a lot better than Hokenshitsu's unfortunately lame cover).

Sket Dance's cover is beautiful, though I can't help but think "99 Red Baloons" every time I see it XD!
 

elale20

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
237
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Paradise Kiss v1-5 (complete):



Bleach v43:


Mx0 v09 (better quality):




To-LOVE-Ru v17:


Tegami Bachi v07:
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Awesome Kekkaishi cover as usual!
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Even though I don't really like Oda-sensei's artwork at all, I must say that I like that cover quite a lot :'O
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I love those One Piece and Kenichi covers. Whitebeard looks menacing haha.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
The One Piece cover is very nice, but the Kekkaishi cover is just amazing!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Bloody Monday Season 2 - 2 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Gamaran - 4


Cage of Eden - 6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The Island of Gene - 1



Liar Game 11

Check out that Nao look a like, seems like a b**** with that look on her face, I love her already.
 
Last edited:

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
^ Otoya looks very amazing in that cover 8D

that other girl in the Liar Game cover is not Nao is it? She looks kinda different somehow...
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
She's an "enemy" from game 4. But where's Yokoya?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The Climber 9 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sidooh 20


and I updated the Liar Game cover ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top