Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Love the new Nono cover! Why are Usogui covers always so dramatic :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dogs Bullets & Carnage 5 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The Climber 10


Yanaga Auto 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Kaichu! 1
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
A-Bout! 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Shingeki no Kyojin 1


Mou, Shimasen Kara 10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Otsukare-san 7


Bakumatsu Medaka Gumi 1 & 2
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I'm taken with the Soil cover; it's superbly simplistic <3
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
The new Mago cover is awesome, Bleach's is too despite featuring one of it's crappier recent moments :p
 

y A M A T O

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
220
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Incredible, I like the Kuroko cover. What's happening O_O
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
Ahahah the Evangelion cover. I don't know if i should apply the word "cute" or "scary" for it :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I love the Billy Bat cover. As you can tell he's a ninja but it wasn't my favorite arc. I still like the characters in Urasawa's manga regardless.
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Kochikame #169


Bleach #44


Gintama #33


To LOVE #18


Sket Dance #13


Mago #10


Kuroko #6


Beelzebub #5


Medaka #4


Anedoki #3


Lilienthal #2


Hokenshitsu #2


Neko Wappa! #2
 

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
Medaka cover....what the???
Ane looks decent, and Hokenshitsu looks better than expected.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Kochikame: Not bad. Same as the other Kochikame covers I've seen.

Bleach: I actually like the minimalist approach to Bleach covers, so I'm really liking this one. Its a shame the Viz version is going to ruin this cover...

Gintama: As I said with Kochikame, its alright, the same as its other covers.

ToLoveRu: Is that the final volume cover? Looks pretty good.

Sket Dance: A little risqué (is that how you say it?) but I'm liking it! These past Sket covers have been great!

Mago: While I really like Kitsune as a villain, this cover is a little plain. Maybe because of the angle?

Kuroko: Pretty good for a Kuroko cover. I've been liking the latest colour spreads as well.

Beelzebub: Good like all the others. Till now I've pretty much liked all of them.

Medaka: Not much of a fan of Medaka or its covers. They pale in comparison to Bakemonogatari's.

Ane Doki: Cute!

Lilienthal: Just as good as the first cover, which I also really liked.

Hokenshitsu: Much better than the last cover, though they could tone down the yellow and maybe change the BG's texture.

Neko Wappa!: Cute as well!
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
My most favorite cover for this month is Sket Dance, it is really good, and others are so-so.

Dr.Rurru's cover is similar as Ane Dokii's. Is it just me or are there lots of cover for romance/harem/ecchi series that have similar pattern as To Love-Ru's cover?
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
The HQ cover make all the covers look even better. My favourite is Mago, Kochi and Shinigami
 

pandaaqueen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The Sket Dance cover is the only one I like :I The Neko Wappa! cover is alright.
 

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha I love Maguro. I was not sure if he would be on this cover or not but I am glad he is. My 2nd favorite Medaka cover after vol. 3. This should be the most interesting volume to compare sales wise.

Mago cover is great.

Hate the Kuroko and Bleach ones.

This is not my favorite Sket cover but Himeko having it all to herself is cool.

Beelzebub and To Love Ru are alright.

The final Ane-Doki cover is alright too.

Hokenshitsu and Dr. Rurru are pretty good.
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why isn't there any HQ Sket Dance cover :(?

Regardless, all covers look much better in HQ, especially Mago and Hokenshitsu (though the BG is still ugly).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top