Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I didn't know Shinobu Kaitani was working on another series! Someone please tell me what its about :D!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Noooooo, Heiji already posted the Liar Game cover, he's too fast and takes the fun away from me. :P

Amazing cover as always, it's finally clear to us about the various mask colors from the dealers, cool back ground.

@CrudeCross - ANN provided a nice summary, I'm planning on watching the drama.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Hmmm... Its no Liar Game, but it does sound interesting :). I might as well watch the Drama adaptation.
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
who is the artist of Girls Girls Girls ? :)
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If I'm not mistaken , the artist is YOKOYAMA Mayumi . .
OOh thank you! I really like this artist, she mades historys incridibles. Thank you again :) [sorry for my bad english~]
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gekka Bijin #01 – Finally!!! Awesome cover!

Arago #03 – Pretty sick illustration imo. Love the colours. :3

Baka to Boing #05 - :nosebleed

Kamiyadori no Nagi - :nosebleed
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Magi v03-05


Lock-On v01-02


Deadman Wonderland v08



A-Bout v01



Yowamushi Pedal v09-12



Wolf Guy v06-07


Tegami Bachi v10


World Embryo v06


Until Death Do Us Part v11-12
 
Last edited:

caliburst

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Can anyone reupload all Reborn HQ covers please? :) (well at least from 25 to 30)
 

alecx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hi guys, somebody knows where I can get the "Akuma de souruo" manga covers, I've looking for this for a long time. Any kind of help will be appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top