Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Here you can request volume covers of series, give links to covers of series that are not listed below. Also if you have better quality of some cover, or have the full cover (or the missing part of the cover) you can give link here.
This is my personal collection, mostly collected from tankos.

Important: I know that almost all links are dead. For now I'm not planning to reupload them. The reason is because you can find all of them here - Mangahelpers Image Gallery.



thx to Guts
Zip Archive v01-40 - http://rapidshare.com/files/102429059/3x3_Eyes.zip.html
(#1) ~Zukan~ Big Ghost Picture Reference Book


(#2) ~Jiten~ Perfect Encyclopedia


Zip Archive v01-19 - http://www.shareonall.com/Airgear_Covers_sdra.zip
Airgear v20






thx to Kuronoster
Zip Archive v01-05 - http://www.shareonall.com/Battle_Club_Covers_nfcc.zip


thx to Kuronoster
Zip Archive v01-10 - http://www.shareonall.com/Beck_Covers_hszt.zip




Zip Archive v01-21 - http://www.shareonall.com/Blade_of_the_Immortal_Covers_yaib.zip
Blade of the Immortal v22

Zip Archive v01-32 - http://www.shareonall.com/Bleach_Covers_dfjk.zip
Bleach v33








Zip Archive v01-13 - http://www.shareonall.com/D.Gray-Man_Covers_uodn.zip
D.Gray-man v14




thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-09 - http://www.shareonall.com/Dollgun_Covers_zcgd.zip






Zip Archive v01-27 - http://www.shareonall.com/Eyeshield_21_Covers_pdvi.zip
Eyeshield 21 v28

Zip Archive v01-08 - http://www.shareonall.com/Fairy_Tail_Covers_jwfh.zip
Fairy Tail v08 fullcover

Fairy Tail v09


Zip Archive v01-05 - http://www.shareonall.com/Ga-rei_Covers_yjkz.zip
Ga-Rei v06



Zip Archive v01-21 - http://www.shareonall.com/Gintama_Covers_koib.zip
Gintama v22




Volume 01


thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-04 - http://www.shareonall.com/Historie_Covers_setp.zip


Zip Archive v01-24 - http://www.shareonall.com/Hunter_x_Hunter_Covers_fwcu.zip
Hunter x Hunter v25

Hyde and Closer v01

thx to Guts
Zip Archive v01-15 - http://www.shareonall.com/Is_Covers_sfrj.zip

thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-19 - http://www.shareonall.com/Ichigo_Covers_eliz.zip


Zip Archive v01-03 - http://www.shareonall.com/Jormungand_Covers_hide.zip
Jormungand v04



Volume 01


Volume 01



Zip Archive v01-17 - http://www.shareonall.com/Reborn_Covers_tlyv.zip
Reborn v18

Zip Archive v01-18 - http://www.shareonall.com/Kekkaishi_Covers_wllq.zip
Kekkaishi v19

Zip Archive v01-27 - http://www.shareonall.com/Kenichi_Covers_worf.zip
Kenichi v28

thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-10 - http://www.shareonall.com/Kiseiju_-Parasyte-_Covers_ufeu.zip

thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-04 - http://www.shareonall.com/Kodomo_no_Jikan_Covers_ynst.zip

thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-05 - http://www.shareonall.com/Koibana_Onsen_Covers_jqsq.zip


thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-03 - http://www.shareonall.com/Koudelka_Covers_ccdg.zip

Zip Archive v00-08 - http://www.shareonall.com/Kurogane_no_Linebarrel_Covers_icqh.zip
Kurogane no Linebarrel v09





thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-05 - http://www.shareonall.com/Mirai_Nkki_Covers_uejn.zip








Zip Archive v01-21 - http://www.shareonall.com/Negima_Covers_wqqs.zip
Negima v22


Zip Archive v01-14 - http://www.shareonall.com/Neuro_Covers_qgsk.zip
Neuro v15


thx to copy_ninja & Guts
Zip Archive v01-04 - http://www.shareonall.com/P2_Lets_play_ping_pong_Covers_yufn.zip



thx to Guts
Zip Archive v01-25 - http://www.mediafire.com/?2wbn0lmxan3






Zip Archive v01-18 - http://www.shareonall.com/School_Rumble_Covers_qzwm.zip
School Rumble v19-20



Volume 01

Zip Archive v01-05 - http://www.shareonall.com/Sekirei_Covers_tlwn.zip
Sekirei v06









thx to Guts
Zip Archive v01-04 - http://www.shareonall.com/Sundome_Covers_rsna.zip



Volume 01
Volume 02



thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-04 - http://www.shareonall.com/Tokyo_Akazukin_Covers_pprx.zip

Zip Archive v01-21 - http://www.shareonall.com/Tsubasa_Covers_clog.zip
Tsubasa v23

thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v00-06 - http://www.shareonall.com/Ubel_Blatt_Covers_vmvf.zip

Zip Archive v01-07 - http://www.shareonall.com/Umisho_Covers_jubj.zip
Umisho v08



thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-05 - http://www.shareonall.com/Vinland_Saga_Covers_lyer.zip

thx to Lain Iwakura
Zip Archive v01-08 - http://www.shareonall.com/Welcome_to_the_NHK_Covers_gkmm.zip

thx to Guts
Spice & Wolf v1



Volume 01
Volume 02




Zip Archive v01-07 - http://www.shareonall.com/Zetman_Covers_pjod.zip
Zetman v08

 
Last edited:

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
OMG!! holy jesus fucking shit christ!!! you've collected incredible covers!!! O_O that drives me crazy, I've save them about 918 MB............move into my external HDD would be safe xD... dudde, thank you very much!! you are my hero!! wait.. air gear vol 15 is wrong cover.. 'o'


Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15

Full Alchemist v18 here..


Bleach v29 clean.. link

you have Prince of Tennis, Dragon Ball, 3x3 Eyes, and Suzuka Covers?

gtg, tomorrow I'll added tankoubon covers more.. front cover or vol cover chinese version is fine?

edit: this great thread would sticky..
 
Last edited:

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Ahh, I was sleepy then, so I forgot to add FMA and mistaken v14 with v15 of AG. Thanks for the correction.
And thanks for I''s /added/

"you have Prince of Tennis, Dragon Ball, 3x3 Eyes, and Suzuka Covers?"
well, no. If someone don't have them, I will look for them.

"chinese version is fine?"
its ok.
 

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
Indeed this is too awesome, hope there will be more covers soon!!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
UNOK!!! You really had a great collection!! I like the SAO and gintama and UDDUP covers!!! :tem
 

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
I added all to my collection, cuz i like the full covers personaly more, but i do have i point to share, if you did them all by yourself, why don't they all have the same size? For instance a lot of covers fit nice on my screen, but then a few are way too small...:(
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Is looking awesome, nice and hard work
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
if you did them all by yourself, why don't they all have the same size?
I didn't scan them myself (if I was, all of them would be fullcovers), I have taken them from tank raws.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08
Volume 09
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 14
Volume 15
Volume 16
Volume 17
Volume 18
Volume 19
[tr][/tr]​

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 03 - Limited Edition
Volume 04
Volume 04 - Limited Edition

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04

I can't find Eden v01 HQ jap cover or raw.. :( I am huge fan of eden it's endless world... add dollgun v7,9 fullcover soon

edit: add Kodomo no Jikan v1-4

I have Kodomo no Jikan posters, extras, any0 wants it?
 
Last edited:

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
I didn't scan them myself (if I was, all of them would be fullcovers), I have taken them from tank raws.
Ow sorry my bad, i have all scans and i wanted to replace them all for these scans instead, but a lot are just too small :( but thanks for sharing anyway:)
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks Lain Iwakura ~added

added Hatsukoi Limited v01

Volume 01

edit: added Bleach v32, Saru Lock v13

edit: added Naruto v41
 
Last edited:

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
Could anyone please put 20th century boys and slam dunk if they got it thanks :D
 

copy_ninja

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
89
Reaction score
115
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I have 20TH century boys and also Suzuka (not complete).
But my connection is bad. I'll post them later.
 
Last edited:

DragonMoonZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
I have 20TH century boys and also Suzuka (not complete).
But my connection is bad. I'll post them later.
I'll be waiting :D.. and one more request....don't hate me guys, but does anyone also has the dragonball covers (the original tankobon, not kanzenban) i don't have the manga, but the covers are sweet, i really want those (in HQ) :)
 

IndigoSkies

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have some Prince of Tennis covers. Only volume 40 was scanned by me- sorry it's missing the last section (the list of Jump manga or w/e) but it wouldn't fit on my scanner otherwise. As for the others, they were either included in Edited Manga or raw volume downloads. Some have the author's note section and the Jump manga section, some don't.
Volume 3
Volume 11
Volume 12
Volume 13
Volume 17
Volume 29
Volume 40
I have covers for the other volumes, but they're only the front cover, not the back and the other sections. Plus some of them are from the Chinese version, and some of them are pretty low quality. Should I post them anyway?

Also, I scanned the cover for Sket Dance volume 1. I can scan volume 2 this weekend.
 

asuka23

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Request for covers of the following:

Welcome to the NHK!
Trigun: Maximum
Jigoku Sensei Nube

thanks.

Could anyone please put 20th century boys
I only have the front covers for 20th CB. here's the link.
 
Last edited:

milverave

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
114
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I really wanna find HQ Tanko Dragonball covers too. I only have the actual book for Vol 42, I might scan that.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
found Eden v01 cover HQ


wootz gotem v1-15 HQ collection :P

---

request by asuka23

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04
Volume 05
Volume 06
Volume 07
Volume 08

I'll add yotsuba, suzuka, change 123, Evangelion, etc.. later, still dling DB..
 
Last edited:

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Juushin Enbu v02


Shin Angyo Onshi v17


Shigurui v10


Sidooh v11


Well, I can't update my first post. When I click save it's start loading and then the post is missing :>, after the refresh is back, but not updated. Tried 2-3 times, but the result is the same. I suppose it is too heavy, so I'm looking for new good imagehost, were I can share folder gallery or some other alternative. Also have to upload few covers like GetBackers, Law of Ueki, Konjiki no Gash and maybe more, but for now I will wait and see if someone have suggestion.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
It would be very helpful if you can make some online album or even zip the covers and put them on some file uploading sites as MegaUpload.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top