Info Volume Covers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeishiroSakurazuka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
:o I Was Wondering if anyone have the full tanko covers of Lov Com (lovely complex) or the RG Veda covers :huh It's just that I cant Find it complete >.< Please If somebody have it please Post it >.< onegai
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Yo man! I'm looking for Trigun: Maximum Full Tanko coverz.... Do you have any??
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
I don't know about you If it can be considered as a manga volume cover... But here they are:
Paint Jump - Art of Bleach:

Bleach Official Bootleg - Colorful Bleach:
 

Kuronoster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Biomega v01-v03


Mushishi v01-v08


Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas v01-v04 v06-v08
 
Last edited:

Cassius

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
363
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Uhm, I wanted the first cover of Psyren, nobody have this cover?
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Gaara_dono: I don't have fullcovers of Trigun

Cassius: Psyren isn't scanned yet.

Gantz v23



Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei v12 & v13





Kenichi v29



Vagabond v28
 
Last edited:

elale20

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
237
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are there someone that has Touch original covers? I have wideban version, but is not the same...

Anyway... Many thanx for this awesome thread! I think is one of the best places to found HQ covers. The other one is gotlurk.net

Maybe I upload the Sailor Moon covers later if anyone is interested.

Cya
 
Last edited:

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks for Gantz v23 cover!!!
Does anyone know wich chapters include that volume?

I was just looking for it =D

Nos vemos
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
thanks for the update, Unok... :)

furthermore, i was wondering if anyone has Skyhigh and Skyhigh Karma volume scans, please... just two volumes each... :tem
 

elale20

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
237
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks for Gantz v23 cover!!!
Does anyone know wich chapters include that volume?

I was just looking for it =D

Nos vemos
I know


PD: O sea, ya nos posteamos por MangaHelpers! Que geeks :p
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
thanks for the covers, Unok! :) those are good, too, many thanks, Guts! :)

furthermore, i was wondering: does anyone have the covers for "Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru"... (loooong name -_-;) i understand that 32 volumes or so are released so far in Japan, and the series has just begun to be scanlated by Deadbeat Scans and Moar Scans, with the potential of becoming one of my favorites... :XD
 

Unok

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
703
Reaction score
2,915
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Gintama v23


Naruto v42



About Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru I have the raws and probably will give the link later.
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Man... You're too fast... I was about uploading it from the TankoRaw of Naruto Vol. 42 ^^
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
hurray for Unok!!!!! :tem

thanks, dude!!!
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
WOW!!!

THANKS Unok!!!

I was trying to get that v42 cover of Naruto!!!


Thaks a lot!


Nos vemos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top