Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
That is hilarious. However, that is important in judging a Waifu... that'd bring down the scores tremendously for tons of the nominations, no?
Although, they are fictional so it's more like "substitute for porn" worthy

There, fixed it for you. I don't blame them.Have been watching the entire site all along and I see there are some new users that register only because of Gallon's contributions to Waifu Wars![]()
Characters are voted not only on their appearance but also their personality.on another note the beatrix vs satan one is a bit biased since most are choosing it one boobs satans boobs are not on display so ppl are not choosing her its a biased poll.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
may we please fix that ?
![]()
or use this picture at least
![]()
I honestly like her current picture in the battle thread more, but hey, to each his own.damn missed to add in nami to the list and nico robin to the thread
on another note the beatrix vs satan one is a bit biased since most are choosing it one boobs satans boobs are not on display so ppl are not choosing her its a biased poll.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
may we please fix that ?
![]()
or use this picture at least
![]()
Personality. Some series give clues but it's mostly just how is this character in bed? For example, when I said Lucy seems vanilla it's because she is still a virgin and is more interested in books/travels than making babies.But how can you judge how good they are at doing the sexual intercourse?
Doesn't that put candidates that have had children way ahead of the high school virgin crowd? Also you cant judge a book by its cover since the perfect woman is a librarian in the streets and a freak in the bed.Personality. Some series give clues but it's mostly just how is this character in bed? For example, when I said Lucy seems vanilla it's because she is still a virgin and is more interested in books/travels than making babies.
Now Mira has demon take-overs and was wild as a teenager. Even though she's matured I'm betting she is good in bed.
Again, these are assumptions and like what I may think is beautiful others would disagree. Like beauty, if most people think "that woman is beautiful" she would be considered beautiful. If most people think "she seems the type to just lie there" and it's a fictional character (can't verify) then the majority has spoken.
That is true. Well, if they have children they must have done something rightDoesn't that put candidates that have had children way ahead of the high school virgin crowd? Also you cant judge a book by its cover since the perfect woman is a librarian in the streets and a freak in the bed.

"new users"Have been watching the entire site all along and I see there are some new users that register only because of Waifu Wars![]()

But if she's doing it with Natsu, wouldn't she do whatever he wanted just to make him happy? Or with Loki? SHe might not be a freak, but she can learn to be one. It's just too unsure and rocky.Personality. Some series give clues but it's mostly just how is this character in bed? For example, when I said Lucy seems vanilla it's because she is still a virgin and is more interested in books/travels than making babies.
Now Mira has demon take-overs and was wild as a teenager. Even though she's matured I'm betting she is good in bed.
Again, these are assumptions and like what I may think is beautiful others would disagree. Like beauty, if most people think "that woman is beautiful" she would be considered beautiful. If most people think "she seems the type to just lie there" and it's a fictional character (can't verify) then the majority has spoken.
I like how you ladies are talking more perverted than any guys here so far.Doesn't that put candidates that have had children way ahead of the high school virgin crowd? Also you cant judge a book by its cover since the perfect woman is a librarian in the streets and a freak in the bed.

Lucy doesn't seem like the type to do things because a man wants to do it unless she feels comfortable enough. Natsu seems inexperienced to do crazy stuff. Maybe when they are in their 30s. I can see them being freaky when they are more knowledgeable with themselves."new users"
But if she's doing it with Natsu, wouldn't she do whatever he wanted just to make him happy? Or with Loki? SHe might not be a freak, but she can learn to be one. It's just too unsure and rocky.
ALso, majority tend to be wrong. They suck. (this statement may be retracted if Bridget wins)
I like how you ladies are talking more perverted than any guys here so far.![]()


Naw, Juvia would let Gray do whatever he wants but Gray would be a gentleman and keep it tame. Lucy is a strongwilled woman who states if she feels uncomfortable. She does yell at him if she is in a bath robe so she has limited.Given how forced Natsu-Lucy is and how bad their characters are, it's not out of question to see Lucy willing to let Natsu do almost whatever his imagination will let him do. Plus, if he gets bad advice from people like Gildarts and Laxus, then yeah. I don't see Natsu ever getting knowingly freaky though, he's too dumb for that.
Bridget though![]()
The only time that was intentional was because she was naked and he wanted to cover her up. It was a fan service joke and not meant to be taken seriously like all the fan service moments.They're not together though, but she was okay with him copping feels on her and all. There's not much of a strong will there with her, at least with Natsu.


LMAO if I lose after putting on the set I'm rage quitting life itself@Emperor Spriggan I see you found motivation![]()

