Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How did Winry lose when she's so sugoi? And how did Hinata win? wtfbbq
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am thinking most interesting will be Mikasa vs Rindou.You cannot write of Mikasa.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
What exactly is working in the shadow, Atom?
:cookiehand



As the winner of the previous Husbando Wars, you have proven that you are capable at winning yourself and don't actually need the help of others. :amuse
Idk about that :XD I think my bribing skills has fallen, and I'm too lazy to go around the different section of the forums to campaign like last year.
I mostly spend my MH life around the FF. I've retired like Kenshin. :XD



P.S. To the anti-Holo club: If Holo loses, it just means that your waifu is <<<<<<<< to whoever beats Holo. :teehee:teehee
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shouldn't you Rindou supporters focus on Mikasa first? Or do you think it's in the bag just like with Saber? :heh
I'm focusing on Mikasa alright. Ambitions are grand and of course we'd like to win the whole thing but I'd say Mikasa is one of our biggest obstacles so first things first (can't hurt to go a bit FT and speak of our dreams like Natsu did, look what happened there in Alvarez :kappa). That said I'm feeling prepared for @Belserion and Mikasa, my body is ready and so are my weapons for this fight.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Your body? :sky
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
At least it was harder than against Rita :kappa
Yes I noticed that you didn't even try against Rita compared to Mikasa. And this is probably one of the reasons of your loss. Against a character much more popular and loved than Rita, Saber lost despite her strength, just like in the episodes of Fate I am used to watch.

There is no lack of prana restoration excuse this time, you were simply an awful Master :heh. Or maybe you gave it to Jeanne :kappa.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
I am thinking most interesting will be Mikasa vs Rindou.You cannot write of Mikasa.
maybe but rindou fanbase here is huge, itmay just be massacre. also @Belserion and sam made a deal. that bel will keep voting for rindou. so pretty much bel can't vote for her nomination here.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Your body? :sky
Yes


maybe but rindou fanbase here is huge, itmay just be massacre. also @Belserion and sam made a deal. that bel will keep voting for rindou. so pretty much bel can't vote for her nomination here.
I'd expect her to back her nomination tbh, as the deal was for my services (in a few ways) we'd vote for each others' waifus unless they came up against each other. As for it being massacre, I dunno, could be close, but I'll try and get Rindou as big a win as possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't you know.Sammy is cheating on Yahate with @Belserion.
False.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes I noticed that you didn't even try against Rita compared to Mikasa. And this is probably one of the reasons of your loss. Against a character much more popular and loved than Rita, Saber lost despite her strength, just like in the episodes of Fate I am used to watch.

There is no lack of prana restoration excuse this time, you were simply an awful Master :heh. Or maybe you gave it to Jeanne :kappa.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
He is obviously supporting Jeanne.
Nah I bet he's salty that I got Jeanne through just by bribing people on Discord so probably will try to campaign against her. :cheez
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nah I bet he's salty that I got Jeanne through just by bribing people on Discord so probably will try to campaign against her. :cheez
Why would I even mind campaigning against the Saber Fandom , and someone who never campaigned for his waifu ? :lmao
 
Top