Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mikasa won lol. I have to admit, Bel ran a better and more composed campaign than Sam, so props to her for that.

Though I still believe Rindou to have been a better choice. But alas, all shall fall to Holo The Great!
 

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
I thought there would be more salt :P

When does the next round start?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gotta say, congrats to @SirSamuel016 for putting up so much effort for your waifu.

As some of you may know, for a brief moment the polls were visible for only a few minutes... (Rindou Man = SirSamuel016)

Sam, a moderator, used this as an opportunity to recruit voters from Discord. Keeping in mind he screenshotted one message Belserion made outside of Forum view (despite Sam doing far worse on Slack). In my eyes this is poor form...




























SirSpamuel016?

After all that he secured a paltry 2 votes. Mikasa gained 1 in that time, rofl.

This sums it...




I cannot wait :hurr

Good job though with your campaign... but I just had to :P
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So I did well believing in people's good judgement :blush
Never thought she would get this far given her road, I have to find that gif of @Farfalla
Though Yui... damn, I cant be salty against her because I like her too. Im truly going all out now though, make Holo reach the finals! :x3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
If he had not encouraged people to vote against Holo I would have probably voted for Rindou. He was so close :lmao.

Serves you right Samuel. You should have only focused on Mikasa for this battle :sky.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Potatoe-Titan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Country
Germany
Creepy is the new sexy and vampire tooth have many disadvantages.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
that drop in Jeanne's vote when @Atom started campaigning :kappa

or was it because the restriction was put and he couldn't work in the shadows anymore? :teehee
He didn't even campaign. Artoria did.
I'm not someone who actually likes to say "I called it", but... I called it!





You should have listened to the guy who has way more profound experience.

I'm actually at a loss for words... letting another one run your campaign. :nah
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm not someone who actually likes to say "I called it", but... I called it!





You should have listened to the guy who has way more profound experience.

I'm actually at a loss for words... letting another one run your campaign. :nah
I forgot to tell you he litteraly didn't care about his waifu:doge
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So now it's down to just Holo for me.

The one shining ray of hope upon these dark times we find ourselves in.

Good job everybody in delivering a decisive win over Hinata. It doesn't quite wipe away the collective shame we should all feel that Saber, Rem, Tsuyu, Erza, and Juvia were all eliminated against clearly inferior opponents but it's a start.
 
Top