Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
A complete lack of salt in this thread right now. Just calmness and maturity as far as the eye can see.

Can i expect more backup from you in the Upcoming Rounds for Fubuki? God knows some Fans need those Artworks of her. :kappa
I'll keep doing what I've been doing so far and win the crowd over with Words.:verily:hip
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can i expect more backup from you in the Upcoming Rounds for Fubuki? God knows some Fans need those Artworks of her. :kappa
I'll keep doing what I've been doing so far and win the crowd over with Words.:verily:hip
You can indeed. For now. You are in the same bracket as LLENN after all. Standing between LLENN and victory can only end one way. We both know that. But until we meet we can be firm allies.




The calm before the salt....
I don't know. I thought for sure @Purity of Magi at least would rain some salt down but..nope. An almost zen-like reaction.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I have the feeling that there hasn't been much salt on the first round....
Don't disappoint me. :kappa
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Campaign like that and I may vote for Angela Ziegler :lambirb
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
This smell like a maneuver >.>
(Snk, maneuver, got it? got it?)


Btw, because SNK is a video game company, I usually go with AoT. '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun is being mean to me and my campaign efforts :8C
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Good to see @Xadyu iz still voting against every waifu I support
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Top