Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations


I do wonder who @Belserion will nominate since I am now in charge of the Mikasa ship.

Also, my pick is totally a Top 10 Anime Betrayal. I will make sure @SirSamuel016 spills a bunch of salt on his tim tams and body pillow.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Darky for a moment I thought It's Jakuzure on your avi and wanted to compliment you but apparently, I think it's not..


:lambirb
Says the one with a Zero Two avatar :grumble
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Says the one with a Zero Two avatar :grumble
I wanted to find out whatever or not I'm ( << Don't :pls ) right..

And this one of the first image that has popped out after I put your Avi in the search engine :catshrug

I licked it it's mine :lambirb
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wanted to find out whatever or not I'm ( << Don't :pls ) right..

And this one of the first image that has popped out after I put your Avi in the search engine :catshrug

I licked it it's mine :lambirb
And of course you chose a pic with a girl licking a stick.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So lets go !

wanted to stay faithful to my great Beatrix (i have even prepared a banner for her), but hesited a lot bc my other option is so great too, so i flipped a coin and the winning was my 2nd :

Nominate Kouka (Gintama)








Oh wait !
Masakaaa she s a redhaired too ♥ :catshrug
And here you told me last time that you will never change the char you nominate :toc but it's a great choice as well, I approve :zomg

I nominate Hana from Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki :)


She has no superpower, and yet she is a real superhero! ^^ Beautiful, dedicated and brave, one of my favourite female character!

200x200 pic
What an unexpected but amazing choice, you have my support :wtf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So nii.... Do I get a battle image from you? :kappa
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I should have nominated a redhead character.... So when Rindo loses @SirSamuel016 has someone to vote for :clap:clap:clap:clap



Don't hate me. Here is a peace offering :redface
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
I see @Reebi nominated a worthwhile character for once, especially since I just recently saw her VA in person.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
And here you told me last time that you will never change the char you nominate :toc but it's a great choice as well, I approve :zomg



What an unexpected but amazing choice, you have my support :wtf
@niichan Niiii-kun i was being faithful, i even did a banner and stuff...


but remembered how awesome was kouka too, and hesitated, i swear i wanted both, but...

Gomen beate chaaaan



blame the rules !!!!
so was forced to flip a coin, i do think both are great too, im fine either way, hope you ll still suport her though, onegai
. I m glad actually you nominated a game char, i dont know nier but her design is awesome :zomg !


..................................................................................................................

Tsss what happened to this war
missed the old good times where half of the nominees were FT characters... :arf no more salt nuke tsss:disappoint

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rebs-chan, add a picture or sweet talk a mod sympathetic to OW to add one for you :fan
 
Top