Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey Sky, do you think I should go for the same nomination I went with last year?
How about you nominate Vivian or Margaret?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vivian? Do you think I'm crazy?
Yes I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On a serious note you can nominate Margaret. Good Waifu.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell








































I'll just copy my Jelly nomination from a previous event:





THERE IS NO WAY ERZA-CHAN WILL ACCEPT THIS!!!



MAKE WAY YOU PEASANTS!!!



ERZA-CHAN AND SYX PROUDLY NOMINATE JELLAL FOR WAIFU!!!



























ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! GO GET THEM!



TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:




200x200
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
...it’s like Syx prepared all year for this one moment. :heh
#JellalforWaifu2018. I got your back @syx ;)
@syx Damn. Your effort never fails to impress me. So much work for... nothing. And you call yourself german?!
After reading those comments here, it seems I missed something amazing from Syx-kun, didn't I? Well then....

FUCK YOU SKY AND YOUR DELETION SKILLS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh never mind, it has been moved to here.

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. =3=
 
Top