Last edited:
This was so funny and Jellal is Erza’s bitch.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'll just copy my Jelly nomination from a previous event:
![]()
![]()
THERE IS NO WAY ERZA-CHAN WILL ACCEPT THIS!!!
![]()
MAKE WAY YOU PEASANTS!!!
![]()
ERZA-CHAN AND SYX PROUDLY NOMINATE JELLAL FOR WAIFU!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! GO GET THEM!
![]()
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:
![]()
200x200
![]()
God bless you, and god bless Angela Merkel.@syx
1. Garron isn't my minion. He is his own.
2. Why didn't you change WBs Jolly Roger to a pic of Rem?
3. Where did Brandish go?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'll just copy my Jelly nomination from a previous event:
![]()
![]()
THERE IS NO WAY ERZA-CHAN WILL ACCEPT THIS!!!
![]()
MAKE WAY YOU PEASANTS!!!
![]()
ERZA-CHAN AND SYX PROUDLY NOMINATE JELLAL FOR WAIFU!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! GO GET THEM!
![]()
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:
![]()
200x200
![]()
!
I knew I could count on you. Sadly, the staffers still have a stick up in their asses.#JellalforWaifu2018. I got your back @syx![]()

...it’s like Syx prepared all year for this one moment.![]()
It was fun while it lasted as an official nomination... for like a couple of seconds...

How was it for nothing if it didn't fail to impress ma senpai?@syx Damn. Your effort never fails to impress me. So much work for... nothing. And you call yourself german?!


1. Ma edit, ma rules.@syx
1. Garron isn't my minion. He is his own.
2. Why didn't you change WBs Jolly Roger to a pic of Rem?
3. Where did Brandish go?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Praise from Erinyes-chan, SUGOI CHAKRA!Masaka could it be akagami no Shyx !!!!!!?
Oh my syx-kun, this is the most epic MH war entrance ever !!!!![]()
![]()
oh does it mean you ll help me be the queen !!
![]()
This post of yours is so so epic !
![]()
so don't give up onegai i ll definitely support any of your nomination (unless it s against mine ofc) !!! count on me !![]()
![]()
![]()



Ffs learn the rules. How would a XYZ card help either of those?!
WHY DO I KEEP READING ''RULES'' CONTINUOUSLY HERE. IN WAR THERE ARE NO RULES!!
This is where your wrong. There are many rules in war. But these are not made by mere men. No, these are the principles that exist in all our hearts. The law that is born of the collective soul of mankind. To break those rules is give up your very humanity itself.WHY DO I KEEP READING ''RULES'' CONTINUOUSLY HERE. IN WAR THERE ARE NO RULES! THIS WORD SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN HERE!


As a waifu, she is indeed a great character, I am not against her for that post.@sobreno @OtakuFreak @Undina
Elizabeth has been nominated. You know what to do. You go first, Sobreno.
Shit. Know anyone who hates her in that aspect?As a waifu, she is indeed a great character, I am not against her for that post.
Lol, I don't hate Elizabeth that much, I only hate when some people twist her character as if she was some sort of warrior or fighter who is good at that domain.I never thought I'll see the day when @sobreno appreciate Elizabeth, @OtakuFreak @Undina this must be some kinda of miracle.....
She is not a fighter? According to the wiki entry, Elizabeth has these powerful ark beams. She also proved to harm this assault form Meliodas (the MC?) and sent this Estarossa guy flying. Both seem to be high level characters in the world of NNT. Why is she not a fighter? (sorry, no NNT reader here, just trying to understand)Lol, I don't hate Elizabeth that much, I only hate when some people twist her character as if she was some sort of warrior or fighter who is good at that domain.