Last edited:
You have no idea what you will start here.......She is not a fighter? According to the wiki entry, Elizabeth has these powerful ark beams. She also proved to harm this assault form Meliodas (the MC?) and sent this Estarossa guy flying. Both seem to be high level characters in the world of NNT. Why is she not a fighter? (sorry, no NNT reader here, just trying to understand)
Uh, yeah he does....You have no idea what you will start here.......

I know exactly how I'll react. It starts with me losing my shit and pretty much goes downhill from there...just like last time.If Mikasa wins again I don't know how I will react...![]()

I honestly thought I had clicked in the NNT thread for a second. This is going through a very bloody path, I see...You have no idea what you will start here.......

Because they are exaggerating on what truly happen lol. It did nothing to him, just a mere bruise in the face and he let it happen.She is not a fighter? According to the wiki entry, Elizabeth has these powerful ark beams. She also proved to harm this assault form Meliodas (the MC?) and sent this Estarossa guy flying. Both seem to be high level characters in the world of NNT. Why is she not a fighter? (sorry, no NNT reader here, just trying to understand)
Didn't you nominate Satellizer or some shit last time? What a nice victory she had.Didn't we have a war like, six months ago or something?
IT'S TIME TO WIN THIS ONE AGAIN AND BEAT ALL YOU FUCKERS AGAIN ekekekeku
So, that's how it is. Thanks for the clarification and the effort!Because they is exxagerating what it truly happen lol. It did nothing to him, just a mere bruise in the face and he let it happen.
You know the usual female character who slap the MC's face in shonen when she is angry? Yeah, same scene happened.
It did nothing to Estarossa as well.
She is just a princess who hates fighting, she isn't actually a fighter but a pacifist, the talk no jutsu of the manga. You need to read the manga from chapter 1 up to now to understand her character.

bitch, that's only because people used me as a reason to not vote for her.Didn't you nominate Satellizer or some shit last time? What a nice victory she had.
An amazing waifu Pom.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
not to mention my waifu is a goddess too......
Thanks!An amazing waifu Pom.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---not to mention my waifu is a goddess too......
![]()
(and one that battles a lot, one of my favorite characters from Noragami)Growing up, I loved both Belldandy and Urd so you have my support unless you run against my girl. Best luck.Thanks!
Bishamonten is so beautiful too(and one that battles a lot, one of my favorite characters from Noragami)
Thank you, I’m glad you like Bishamon.


I keep reading the rules and it doesn’t state a waifu has to be female.WHY DO I KEEP READING ''RULES'' CONTINUOUSLY HERE. IN WAR THERE ARE NO RULES! THIS WORD SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN HERE!

Don't worry Demon, you can help me right one of the major wrongs of 2017 that was Mikasa's win. Support the Rindou campaign and we'll avenge the loss of superior waifus last year!If Mikasa wins again I don't know how I will react...![]()
