Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,925
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation


Oh no. What do I do? I never considered this could happen. WHAT CAN I DO!!???

First Asia-chan enters they fray weilding the flaming sword of Belldandy and now this! This war truly will be hell.

Belldandy is a manic pixie dream waifu.... it's not even an option next to androsi...
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Phew, I wanna undressi Androssi.

Wat
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@syx I shall use your power-up :zomg


And I didn't forget, had the pic saved on my PC :)

Thanks for the card, and your vote/s!!

@Brandish I am feeling quite butthurt that I am not part of the Nakama list. And Lisanna is even free. :nah

My revenge will be subtle yet dark.
I wouldn't allocate Lisanna to my worst enemy, which you most surely are not : )
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You support Androssi :-_-.
Goddammit your right. But honor demands that I at least try? How can I though? Please do not let me draw that battle in the first round.(You wouldn't do that to me? Right @Sky? RIGHT!?)




Put me up against against literally anybody and I can set LLENN loose to do what she does best.




Belldandy is a manic pixie dream waifu.... it's not even an option next to androsi...
Underestimate the Pom Poms of doom and you'll pay a heavy price. Belldandy would be an above average weapon in the hands of most of us. But in Asia-chan's? Beware.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@syx I shall use your power-up :zomg


And I didn't forget, had the pic saved on my PC :)

Thanks for the card, and your vote/s!!



I wouldn't allocate Lisanna to my worst enemy, which you most surely are not : )
I’m not on the list too :sad. I just want to feel included...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Wow Kkck nominated Andoissi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top