Last edited:
F-FMA is disadvantaged I swear!I'm shocked Ma'am,90 Votes for Riza yet i could've sworn it was only Arjuna speaking up for her![]()
Tfw I read this and the other related comments about it and that I am rather surprised that people are even shocked about this.I'm shocked Ma'am,90 Votes for Riza yet i could've sworn it was only Arjuna speaking up for her![]()
As expected of a State Alchemist such as yourself.Tfw I read this and the other commentd about it and that I am rather surprised that people are even shocked about this.
![]()

This time we can praise syx and Panda as well, tho.As an aside, it's somewhat ironic for people to bring up series' popularity when a key factor of any FT nominee having success is due to exactly that![]()
True, but I'll avoid it because I want to keep my last meal in my stomachThis time we can praise syx and Panda as well, tho.
He danced for our pleasure.Can confirm that Gallon received money, you guys can figure out the rest![]()

TWelve, I bet, but it couldn't have been that hard given how polarizing FT is.






My revenge is complete 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Discord, FT hate, bad taste and a pinch of salt combine results like this happen 



Bullshit because you don't like it, or?Well look like I am voting against Riza because that result is bullshit