Info Waifu Wars 2018 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I nominate The Untouchable Queen Satellizer el Bridget

Satellizer el Bridget (Freezing)
Shy Sensitive Girly Personality with a bad temper
Had a fear of being Touched (but she does get over it) because of what happened in her past
Loves burgers
Has the largest breast size in the series
Comes from a rich family
Because of her mother’s death she never wants to lose again because she’s doesn’t want to depend on others.
A strong fighter and a soilder/warrior








 
Last edited:

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
I nominate Hana from Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki :)


She has no superpower, and yet she is a real superhero! ^^ Beautiful, dedicated and brave, one of my favourite female character!

200x200 pic
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I believe I had promised myself to bring her for the next Waifu Wars and that's definitely a promise that I intend to keep.
I nominate Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid



Quirky personality.
Adorableness which you do not expect from her.
Perverted beyond believing.
Powerful anough to destroy an entire city.
D-cup. :hurr
A maid.

Onward towards victory. :kappa
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Forgive me @Sky but I'm stealing this from you.

I nominate Kohiruimaki Karen aka LLENN!!


​
Beneath the kind exterior of this 6 foot tall university student lies a most adorable killer and best character in the entire SAO franchise by 10 million miles. Beware all you poor fools who try to wage war against her. She is ready and so am I.

​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top