lmao yes I know it's banter, we've been going at it the whole time

Neither does yours, but that said we didn't use everything in our playbook for you and we've still got powerplays up our sleevehopefully no but your simp army knows no boundaries
Shall I break out one of the ancient MH party tricks for you?Hey, I didn't summon Gallon last roundnyoooo not ano mode vote no jutsuuu
Just think how much worse it would've been for you if you couldn't use poor @Evil3ye as a scapegoat! It's okay evil, the Musashi camp loves you 
No, he was a bodyguard last gameano traitor..

Seriously what's wrong with FGO characters eating form the holy grail, wish granting divise becoming just a plate or a cup whatever you want it for your foodOne more day! Will you give Musashi your vote and help her get to the Grand Final?
![]()

I mean, what else can they use it for?Seriously what's wrong with FGO characters eating form the holy grail, wish granting divise becoming just a plate or a cup whatever you want it for your food
People fighting to the death for this damn cup yet some people just wanna use it as a holder for food
Totally worth all the death
Well if you've got a fancy cup to eat from why not use it?Seriously what's wrong with FGO characters eating form the holy grail, wish granting divise becoming just a plate or a cup whatever you want it for your food
People fighting to the death for this damn cup yet some people just wanna use it as a holder for food
Totally worth all the death
God I love that Musashi did that, fitted her personality to a tee and it gave us the best summer servant we've had in FGO 


@Erinyes Well done once again on an incredible campaign, and I wish you the best of luck in your 3rd place match! I hope you'll consider giving us your support in our Finals match!![]()
And the results are out![]()
As a Tear voter I found that a bit surprising, but two very good campaigns in that one as well.Oh Tear lost..