Hangout - Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
One more day! Will you give Musashi your vote and help her get to the Grand Final?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
hopefully no but your simp army knows no boundaries
Neither does yours, but that said we didn't use everything in our playbook for you and we've still got powerplays up our sleeve :kappa Shall I break out one of the ancient MH party tricks for you?

I cut the tip of my thumb.
blood dripping I draw out a G,
"OH MIGHTY @Gallon SENPAI VOTE,
VOTE MIYAMOTO MUSASHI FOR ME!"

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
nyoooo not ano mode vote no jutsuuu
Hey, I didn't summon Gallon last round :teehee Just think how much worse it would've been for you if you couldn't use poor @Evil3ye as a scapegoat! It's okay evil, the Musashi camp loves you :hug

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
One more day! Will you give Musashi your vote and help her get to the Grand Final?
Seriously what's wrong with FGO characters eating form the holy grail, wish granting divise becoming just a plate or a cup whatever you want it for your food :darn

People fighting to the death for this damn cup yet some people just wanna use it as a holder for food
Totally worth all the death

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seriously what's wrong with FGO characters eating form the holy grail, wish granting divise becoming just a plate or a cup whatever you want it for your food :darn

People fighting to the death for this damn cup yet some people just wanna use it as a holder for food
I mean, what else can they use it for?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Well if you've got a fancy cup to eat from why not use it? :XD God I love that Musashi did that, fitted her personality to a tee and it gave us the best summer servant we've had in FGO :feelsgoodman

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

And the results are out :nod
@Erinyes Well done once again on an incredible campaign, and I wish you the best of luck in your 3rd place match! I hope you'll consider giving us your support in our Finals match!

To everyone who supported the Musashi campaign this round, this year and has supported my campaigns over the entirety of the Waifu Wars history (6 whole years!), I want to say thank you! All that's left in front of us this year is the Grand Final, and I seek to make this the year I finally get the job done! Please consider giving me your support in this last and most important dance, and I hope all of you long-time viewers like @GrySun can see this end brightly for Musashi and I! 🙏