Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,831
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well @SirSamuel016 and @Copy Panda - If you prove your love for your waifus, next year you'll get an exclusive banner~ But only your love is strong enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @Erinyes - An Amir version of the signature does exist, it just looks really awkward and needs some time before it'll be ready for the public eye :emocat
I'm gonna remember this post :teehee
 

Steven

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
2,247
Reaction score
4,035
Age
35
Country
Germany
How does the husbando medal looks like?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@MarmaladeSky when amir version is available, will you allow me to wear it ? will it sound wrong/disrespectful if i do ?

edit oh its actually probably a bad idea lol, i shouldnt.
Oohh, haha I'll try to have it done later today! Not wrong at all if you want to wear it :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oooh, I see @VG1989 's campaign has already started~ Make sure to save some pictures for in the battle threads though! :nod
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,228
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Sky see, I'm not the fastest :arf



@MarmaladeSky thats so sweet, :wtf but maybe its not right for Mao-chan :errr and well, no i dont want any confusion either, I just realized later lol but I will keep the pic and might wear it someday after the event.
 

Steven

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
2,247
Reaction score
4,035
Age
35
Country
Germany
Lets go
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ultear didn't win :(

Too bad I was late to campaign for her lol. My campaign came with only about a day left till the count stopped

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So it Begins










--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also
Who is she and does she have horns?
 

Chocolatejr9

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Messages
697
Reaction score
884
Age
27
Country
United States
Oh man, I can already tell I'm gonna need to pick up the pace. Curse the fact this is my first year doing this, and thus I have little to no idea what to do...
 

VG1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
3,360
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Who is she and does she have horns?
She is Quetzalcoatl or as she likes to be called Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
She is an ex-goddess, she was exiled for a scandalous incident (involving her drinking cursed drink which lead to her making out with her sister 😅 ).
She is in reality a giant Serpent (dragon).

anime (she is in far back)

She keeps horns in her human form.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
She is Quetzalcoatl or as she likes to be called Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
She is an ex-goddess, she was exiled for a scandalous incident (involving her drinking cursed drink which lead to her making out with her sister 😅 ).
She is in reality a giant Serpent (dragon).

anime (she is in far back)

She keeps horns in her human form.
Isn't that name a God from Aztec society?

Anyway, her body looks amazing. Face tho...ehhhh

Not really lol, just disappointed that I couldn't campaign earlier.

Now, back to twitch, shoo
:BullyFlick
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Superb campaign and dedication. I wish I had the skill.
 
Top