For those of you who have wallets, you put 'em somewhere, right? Now, where the heck do you put them? At least, if not in one place, where do you usually put your wallet? Oh, and this is for guys only since men are more likely to have wallets than women.
I put my wallet in the left front of my pocket because it feels safer, healthier on my back, and doesn't hurt my butt since it's a big wallet and all. Plus, it's an easier access, the only downside sometimes being not enough space for other stuff and gum getting warm/hot.
If you're wondering why there's no option for No Wallet, it's cuz I don't give a crap if you don't have a wallet. Losers, get one.
I put my wallet in the left front of my pocket because it feels safer, healthier on my back, and doesn't hurt my butt since it's a big wallet and all. Plus, it's an easier access, the only downside sometimes being not enough space for other stuff and gum getting warm/hot.
If you're wondering why there's no option for No Wallet, it's cuz I don't give a crap if you don't have a wallet. Losers, get one.



I was like...suure...I'll think about it. 
, so it now shares it space with my wallet in the front right pocket.

