Life Wallet Placement

Where do you put your wallet?

  • Back left pocket

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pocket protector (a pocket on shirt)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    18

Godzilla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I always place it in my front left pocket. I do not know why, but it's habitual. I will never stick it in my back pocket.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
........................................... PURSE.
:derp
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Front pockets. Left or right, depending on my mood or more often; where I'm going. =/ It's usually front left though. I hate using the back pockets for my wallet. Feels really uncomfortable and come to think of it...I generally never use the back pockets lol and when I do; I usually place a pack of tissues (during the hayfever season) and that's about it. xDD!!
 

Smit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
139
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Front left pocket 90% of the time. im right handed so I always put the first thing I pick up in the front right pocket. My phone most of the time. Then my keys and wallet in the other pocket.
I never use my back pockets for 2 reasons. 1)Its easier to steal from your back pocket. And I dont like it when my things get stolen. 2)sitting down tends to be uncomfortable when sitting on your wallet/phone.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
........................................... PURSE.
:derp
...Reminds me of Cramer and his purse...:XD

I have my wallet in my front right, I'm left handed so my front left is for my phone.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
after i got pick-pocketed i stopped carrying money in wallet, rather i distribute the dough in different pockets to make sure that if one pocket is tricked off the money in other places are there.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
...lol Shaheer. I was just gonna be like, what parts of the city you walking through to get pickpoketed...But I've been mugged before and thankfully the muggers were hella stupid, totally blind to the 10 dollar note there.

But Shaheer, what do you do with your Id's and stuff? Isn't it a pain to have to dig all those different cards out of all these different pockets??
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
hmm usually i dont carry my national ID, because i dwell in 2 strongholds where its not needed 1) my Dorm 2) home, only time i am out is during the commutation in between home and dorm. Plus i live in a 3rd world country the need of National ID is trivial here. as for where i got mugged: in the Bus when i had to stand for the lack of seat by the time i realized my money was gone i was dumbfolded, thankfully i knew how to side step bus fare collection (which i am not fond of) thus could get off without being harrassed(ya they harrass you because its a common phenomena ppl say i got muggged to evade bus fare and they are lying abt it).

i do carry my university ID that s in ma bag and i dont need to brandish it all day long so as long as i have it its good enough
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ahh, I see. I just have all my tickets and business cards and stuff crammed in mine, so it'd be a total mess anywhere else...:XD
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Front pocket, so i can check it easily, and its easier to defend it there, one time a guy put his hands and tried to find it but i caught him easily :D

I hope he was going for my wallet, otherwise.....
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I keep mine on the front-right pocket so that I can keep tabs on it at all times.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I keep mine in my bag. But it's not really a wallet, so I guess it doesn't count. :D
 
Top