Want a drawer?

Dreamdrawer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, I want to draw my own manga one day but I'm still working on the story. I am putting it aside and would like to draw someone's manga. I am not amazing but I try my hardest. So I will give you a drawn manga to the best of my abilities. As well I will practice frequently. All I ask is maybe a discussion of what exactly you would like to see. This is a mastery all by itself to create the framing and rough drafts. A blueprint of what you would like would really speed the process up. I will do any story. Don't have to pay me, but I'd like a mention. Let's work together somebody. Send me a email to [email protected]. please send your request. It's rare to get responds so I will most likely be waiting.
 
Top