Waterdroplet's Gallery

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan

Waterdroplet’s deviantART Gallery
or
BLOG (Japanese) or BLOG2 (English)
* All my drawings are original and under
​



Manga available for reading:

Ch.1: English or Japanese (July 2007)
Ch.2:English or Japanese (Feb 2008)
Ch.2.3:English or Japanese (Aug 2008-Feb 2009)
Ch.3 (incomplete): English or Japanese (Feb 2009-)
Short Manga(mostly in Japanese)
*All of my TLOF chapters+one short manga were listed on a recommended reading list in one Japanese amateur manga website, DreamTribe.

* I wrote some tips on how to draw manga @ Tutorial
+ Line Art for coloring in DA (for personal use only)

+
Wallpapers & other goodies available for personal usage only







Color





Paintings

updated 8/27/09


3D CG & Fractals

updated 8/17/09


Photomanipulation

(using following stocks:
fondo 5 by elenadudina
butterfly 1 by kayne-stock
white by luckystock. Thank you.)



Designs+Typography




B&W



Collaboration work




Commission:



My latest manga page:



Softwares/Tools used:
Mac OSX/Windows Vista
Comic Studio Ex 4.0
Photoshop CS2/3
Illustrator CS2
Corel Painter X
Cinema 4D R11 Studio
SAI
fonts
Bamboo Fun/Intuos3(tablet)
Apophysis 2.08 beta+3D Hack

topped with procrastination+rotting brain (My current illustrations/3D CG/manga are fully digital (line art-coloring). However, I occasionally draw outline on a scratch paper and scan it just as a reference.)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Eh... Hopefully you'll be able to continue drawing your own manga :)

All the best :amuse
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you planning on going into the manga business?
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
>> Dear bax

Thanx :)

>> Dear abcdefghikLOL

Hehe... if I ever apply and win a contest. But, I'm nowhere near that level right now, so it's a just hobby for now... at least for another couple of months as I pratice drawing. :p


6/15/08

I added p.2 to Project A. I will try to put the English translation soon.
 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I love how you draw ^_^
I'll watch you on your DA's account 8)
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
>> Dear Vassili,

THanxx :) Well, I really like your coloring! I wish I could do it at that level...


>> To everyone
p.3 update:

I am in the middle of it, two more koma to go out of four. I'm a bit on a lazy side this week, so it might not be as good as latest one. However, following two pages will be a bit better... perhaps... if I am not lazy as this week :p


6/21/08

I added



today. Translation will be coming up soon.
 
Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Love your drawing. You got real talent. Best of luck! ^^
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
>>Dear Zwivix


Oooh! Thanx a million!!! :D


Good luck with your translations :)


7/8/08
I put up a doodle for today:


Although my manga section is a bit late on updates, my doodles will be updated as usual.
 
Last edited:

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
WoW
U are a mangaka in the making <3
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Dear ravijha85

:XD thanx!!! I hope it will work out! :pmg


7/23/08
I added

today.

I have other random doodles (rough ones) in scrap section in DA.
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Congratulations on your gallery, your black and white artwork is awesome. :occa :kkthumbs
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Dear Lord Hokage,

Thanx :D


7/29/08

I just added a doodle,

 
Last edited:

NTM__

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
18
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
of naruto??
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
>> Dear NTM__

No, it's not Naruto but an original character I made up last night. I don't do fan art so all my drawings shown above are my random creation.


I just wanted to inform you all that my manga will be released not only in PC-based website but Japanese mobile site as well!! I wrote the detail about it in the top page just now~
 
Last edited:

NTM__

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
18
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
thanks
I understood they were lineart, but now I see that's your new manga
luck!
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
8/2/08
>>NTM

Thanx ~

though my new one-shot will probably have a different character from this one :p


8/11/08
I updated B&W part with:
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow, you are really talented..
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
8/17/08
>> Dear weixiaobao


Thanx :)

But, I wish that one day, I could color like other people in MH- such as Amaretti :D

Must practice!!


8/24/08

Since I recently got Corel Painter X, I think you will see more of my colored paintings from now on.

I just added,




8/25/08

I added this today:


It's been a while since I did manga- uh?


8/27/08


added


9/1/08

I added



today. It's a new but very short chapter of TLOF. I am doing it mostly to practice background drawing. I will post new page up every one-two weeks until it gets to around 10th page.
 
Last edited:

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congratulations on getting picked to showcase your work!
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
>> Dear abcdefghijkL0L,


Thanx a lot!! :D


9/9/08

I added bunch today including this, a birthday gift for my friend,



I recently started 3DCD(since last Tues) for the first time. I'm still new to it so I don't know how well it will go. However, I will try to incorporate it to my manga/illustrations in future.


9/23/08

Collab work added a few days ago:



& 2nd page to my TLOF Ch 2.3 added




9/30/08
I added a doodle and a manga page:



and




10/06/08

I just added:



10/23/08



for coloring/adding texture practice


....


somehow- it turned into a bishi.


11/14/08 I just updated my gallery with:


B&W version also available in my DA


11/24/08


added


11/27/08

added
 
Last edited:
Top