Request We need Snidely Whiplash!

LnDRash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
2,646
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
On behalf of her glorious Majesty; the illustrious CAPSLOCK Queen, I; the great and mighty Rashotron demand this emoticon to be added to the Mangahelpers Smiley Roster!





I shall gather more of our minions to voice their commendations and to stress the utmost importance of this request!

:mono
 

Bloomerwedgies

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yes, I'm dying for a Snidely... his face perfectly expresses my feelings 90% of the time.
And for LnDRash, I think it's closer to 98%.
We need Snidely! :crying
 

Bloomerwedgies

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
*sobbing*

:snidely

this is the best day ever
 

LnDRash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,443
Reaction score
2,646
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Victory for the Decepticon Armada! :snidely

All hail Kaiten! :worship
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
:confetti I am the greatest :confetti
 
Top