Web manga collaboration?

Ghost Dog

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am new to the forums,so,sorry if this seems a little arrogant.

I am assembling a team to create a series of web manga/animation.this will not offer any pay,but if you are interested I have a particular story in mind.I WILL follow through,and I expect that the people who join will too.

If you are asking why you should do this,I will not be able to give you a straight reason,but I will say that its a good chance to try an create something,something for ourselves.

Again,sorry if I seem arrogant,but these are my requirements:

-Co-writers:Preferably one that's good with comedy scenes,someone with a fair knowledge of canine behavior,or people that have a very wide knowledge of ghost,and things related.

To anyone that decides to be a My Co-writer,I will never make script changes without telling you first.

-Artists:I don't mind whether you want to do an animation,or a manga,but you have to be able to make special effects,astral spirits,fight scenes(this is low priority),a variety of the canine family.(and humans of course)

I am not overly demanding of an perfect artist,but I do expect it to be decent.Also,Shonen,Shoujo or any other style of drawing is fine,I'm not expecting a miracle work.And finally,Well do our best not to make changes to the script all the time,we won't make this too frustrating for you.

Genre:Shoujo/shonen,comedy,mystery,action

Ps.the story is not quite yet that well figured out,which is why id hope for some writer help.
Plot:

This story is mainly focused on the murder of a person,who becomes a spirit,and he watches as his killer attempts to murder a random a witness.Before death can take him to the other side,he asks him to tell him how he died,and help the lady about to be murdered. Death could not,but offered to let him protect her. And that in turn,he would also find out why he had died.

Death then sends his body into a dog,to stop the murderer,and save the woman. He asks if the lady was ok and he noticed he could understand him. They examine the murderers body,and find a card in his sea body,saying So Co. The lady then explains that she was also apart of that company. And so they team up,the woman who can hear the voice of a dead man,and that dead mans soul,trapped inside a street mutt.

Why did he die? What is So Co.? Why is he inside a dog?
These are the mysteries our hero has to find out in order to finally have his soul be free.This is not your random mystery story,this is Ghost Dog!
 
Last edited:
Top