WEBCOMİC / Will be updated every day !!!

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
WEBCOMİC / Will be updated every day !!!

First Story little scary ;)
___________________________________________________

" The Rhodope Mountains / Black Humor "
(22 January) Friday begins ... !!!


I can not wait... :D

(18 January) #1



(19 January) #2



(20 January) #3
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Let's see where this goes.

How large is that paper (I presume it's just paper) in real life? Because that snow (on the ground) looks a pain in the ass to draw for a longer period of time..
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Drawings are not very large. I would say... (15X15)

(21 January) #4


Sorry for lack updates. photo machine is broken...

RAW #5



RAW #6



GOOD QUALİTY 1-6





 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't like the bunny in the latest drawing, he looks so different from the other drawings.. Especially from the first, I mean, the first is not a close-up, but the range isn't much closer by then the last drawing is..
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm sorry but I've seen so appropriate... :)

 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I was thinking that the bunny in the sixth picture looks that way because it either is covered in snow or has been turned into a snowbunny (like a snowman but a bunny) by some sort of power of the snowman. The smile of the snowman in the latest picture seems somehow malevolent, making me believe the snowbunny transfiguration theory more. I hope to see whether I'm right. :D

Also, just a general comment, I really enjoy all of your manga, Krasimir. I like how you don't use dialogue and require the reader to view all of the pages to piece together the story. :thumbs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hahaha, I wanted to give comment on the rabbits nose.. But then I noticed it was the snow what's falling down, haha.

Too bad it's daily, I'm getting impatient for the closure of the story..
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hahahaha... ;D
Thank yo very much Xadyu. :)

The continuation of this story is far more enjoyable. ;)


RAW #11
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah,i also thought that his nose was weird,so i thought he would turn into a snowman after touching it:XD

anyway,keep it going,i wonder how it will turn out^^
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Last edited:

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I would continue on This Friday in color...


...
RAW PAGE #16



..


RAW PAGE #17



The Rhodope Mountains / Black Humor #18



RAW PAGE #19
The Rhodope Mountains / Black Humor
 
Last edited:

VEE

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Great job. u can actually draw all these in story books for kids.
 

Krasimir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
57
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Thanx...

RAW PAGE #20
The Rhodope Mountains / Black Humor




PAGE #21



 
Last edited:
Top