Shounen - [Webtoon] Ability by Son Jae-ho & Lee Gwang-Su | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Ability by Son Jae-ho & Lee Gwang-Su

0Xellos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
^ Just one thing to say:

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
New Chapter is out:
http://mngacow.com/Ability/59/?all

Nice ending to this battle. It's nice to see that Atrant lost... And Sa-Ryun is damn lucky! He got one prey for free!

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why do I get the feeling that Sa-Ryun is going to eventually forget about devouring Yu-Hwa's power? At this rate, Sa-Ryun might actually become real friends with him. However, Yu-Hwa's involvement with Hon will only complicate matters. Also, Yu-Hwa just proved himself to be a invaluable asset to Hon by protecting the princess once again, so Mais should trust him more from this point onward. Anyway, the first of many battles between Hon and Atrant is over, and things will only get increasingly difficult for Yu-Hwa here on out.

Last edited:

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
nice ending to the whole arc. Its good to see that sa ryun is finally becoming yu hwa's mentor figure. It seems we can have good expectation from this manga, so far each of the arc ws better than the previous ones

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Why do I get the feeling that Sa-Ryun is going to eventually forget about devouring Yu-Hwa's power? At this rate, Sa-Ryun make actually become real friends with him. However, Yu-Hwa's involvement with Hon will only complicate matters. Also, Yu-Hwa just proved himself to be a invaluable asset to Hon by protecting the princess once again, so Mais should trust him more from this point onward. Anyway, the first of many battles between Hon and Atrant is over, and things will only get increasingly difficult for Yu-Hwa here on out.
Because shounen genre, that's why. Sa-Ryun hasn't been portrayed as an asshole despite all the killing he did, which makes it all the more likely.

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because shounen genre, that's why. Sa-Ryun hasn't been portrayed as an asshole despite all the killing he did, which makes it all the more likely.
Reasonable explanation. I bet once we're like 100+ chapters into the story, Sa-Ryun will be close buddies with Yu-Hwa and he'll joke around with him about how he wanted to kill him and adsorb his power back in the day.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

nice ending to the whole arc. Its good to see that sa ryun is finally becoming yu hwa's mentor figure. It seems we can have good expectation from this manga, so far each of the arc ws better than the previous ones
I want to see more of Ye-Rin in the next arc :hee She's a total babe

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I want to see more of Ye-Rin in the next arc :hee She's a total babe
ya she is intellegent funny and had a miss step regarding relationship with Yu Hwa which was funny. Incidentally she has no idea what he is capable of.
But what about Mais being the weakest in the dangerous persons list. The toppers must be in Atran

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So Hon isn't completely useless, even if they seem to rely entirely on three people. It seems like Atran's paid for their awful intel.

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
ya she is intellegent funny and had a miss step regarding relationship with Yu Hwa which was funny. Incidentally she has no idea what he is capable of.
But what about Mais being the weakest in the dangerous persons list. The toppers must be in Atran
I liked how she kept showing concern for Yu-Hwa while she was beating his behind in the training facility. Anyway, I hope those two grow closer as the story progresses. They seem like a good fit.

Heck, I'd say we have no idea of what Yu-Hwa is capable of doing. He continues to get stronger, but what exactly is his power? Anyway, I have a feeling Hon might start preforming tests on Yu-Hwa to determine if he's really a human or not. He was able to adsorb that orb several chapters ago.

Possibly. Atran severely underestimated Hon's forces because of intel, so it's comprehensible they wouldn't send out their strongest fighters to capture the princess. However, they won't make the same mistake again after being soundly beaten and embarrassed.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hon's decision to retreat is somewhat expected, they've pretty much lost their greatest assets in a pretty short space of time, and they have nothing to show for it. The two month break was much less expected and welcome. But I'm hopeful we get some excitement upon its return.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Two months :(... things were going sooo awesome'ly'. Ne way a nice and peaceful ending indeed, the funny thing was Mais was opening up

BASED Shinigami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I hope Yu-Hwa is a much improved fighter at the start of season two. Anyway, these next two months will be tough, but I'll pick up some other webtoons in the mean time to ease my boredom when I'm not busy with school work. Contemplating reading Noblesse and Magician.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Isnt it 2 month already? When will the author grace us with the season 2? Any news?

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
^Remember Noblesse is on break from last 3-4 weeks? Artist is ill so the hiatus was extended but thankfully he has nearly recovered so we can expect it very soon but no date has been given.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Last edited:

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Creators of Noblesse have decided to drop Ability as artist couldn't carry out two projects simultaneously while undergoing treatment for panic attacks.

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
sigh, I forgot abt it but i would have been incredibly pleased if i stumbled on a new chapter.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
RIP Ability.

There was a lot of didn't like about it but it was still fairly decent series and it's always sad to see something like that end in incomplete form. That being said I'm a little relieved that the Noblesse authors aren't trying to push themselves to finish it.