Shounen [Webtoon] Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Webtoon

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm a bit underwelmed, it feels like nothing really happens in each chapter :-/
If I were you I would start reading the LN.
And I really expected this webtoon to be like that from the beginning.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
If I were you I would start reading the LN.
And I really expected this webtoon to be like that from the beginning.
Is it really good and are all chapters translated?
 

tiranor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I were you I would start reading the LN.
And I really expected this webtoon to be like that from the beginning.
I started reading the LN, but i didn't want to spoil the webtoon, so i stopped after chapter 3. But with the speed the webtoon goes, it will need several years just to get in line with the LN, or most of the story will be overlooked...

I was already considering reading the LN instead of waiting for the webtoon's story to progress.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

@shaheer, for the LN, there are 45ish volumes, with 21-22 translated, each volume contains about 10 chapters/light novels.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The LN translations are really good... but with translations only up to volume 22 and raws up to volume 44... the temptation to use Google Translate is unbearable.
DON'T DO IT! Google is evil!
It will take years of effort for the translators to catch up to what has already been released and by then many more volumes will have been written.

Give up now! Learn Korean!
 

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Is it really good and are all chapters translated?
It's really good, but there are only 22 volumes translated as of now.
And don't read any gt of it.
 

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
3,637
Reaction score
1,163
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Just read the summaries i read all the summaries and it's better than reading those MT Translations.
 

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Chapter 9 is out at mangacow.

---------- Post added April 07, 2015 at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2015 at 08:57 AM ----------

Chapter 10 is out at mangacow.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
His level is too low lol. Did that smashing in the dummy do him any good for any battle?
 

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
His level is too low lol. Did that smashing in the dummy do him any good for any battle?
If you add his stats to his level which is level 3, his level is comparable to those level 10+ players.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
If you add his stats to his level which is level 3, his level is comparable to those level 10+ players.
Aha that makes sense. Because if his level ws 3 along with the stats which reflect this level after all the dummy bashing then the whole thing of training would have been a pointless
 
Last edited:

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I had seen the latest raw(chapter 11), and all I can say is that they skipped the part where they battle against foxes and rabbits.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
who is the lady ? she seems really well drawn to be a nobody .
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If you go back to the prologue you see her in a few frames there.
I'm not saying anything else :D
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
If you go back to the prologue you see her in a few frames there.
I'm not saying anything else :D
thanks a bunch. I want to read the novel but this artwork is sooo good that idk i know if i read the novel i wont be bothering the webtoon that much
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The problem with the novel is it is really addictive... and it's incomplete. I think it's up to volume 44 in Korean and up to volume 23 in English.
 

tiranor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
France
I concur, the novel is very addictive.
The korean vol 46 was just published, the unofficial translation is up to the end of vol 23.
 

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
thanks a bunch. I want to read the novel but this artwork is sooo good that idk i know if i read the novel i wont be bothering the webtoon that much
Read the novel, you won't regret it until you learn that there are no more translated volumes.
Ahahahahaha
 

tiranor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
France
Chapter 13 is out on mangacow, i'm getting fed up with all the winks...
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
LOL i didnt realize he winked that much before you mentioned it. But now after i re read the chap ya he winks quite a bit. Can some one refresh me with the issue of the handkerchief ?
 
Top