Shounen [Webtoon] Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Webtoon

perspherspley

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
34
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
LOL i didnt realize he winked that much before you mentioned it. But now after i re read the chap ya he winks quite a bit. Can some one refresh me with the issue of the handkerchief ?
It's the Queen's handkerchief, and that Sage is a die hard fan of the Queen.
He collect everything that has anything to do with the Queen.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Chapter 19 is out in manga cow. He is frigging 62 but i dont see any good equipment with him. Its very very strange in MMO right?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is getting pretty good. I wasn't too taken with the series at first but now it's starting to pull me in. Might actually read through the light novel.

And I love whoever's doing the artwork. That artist is really freakin' good!
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
This is getting pretty good. I wasn't too taken with the series at first but now it's starting to pull me in. Might actually read through the light novel.

And I love whoever's doing the artwork. That artist is really freakin' good!
I went a bit into the LN and its pretty addictive. Though i sometimes get really angry at Weed but i guess he has been through a lot in his life to be so untrusting and cynical as he is.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was my original turnoff but as I was reading through the comic it seemed like there was a lot more humor in there than I came away with from my first impression. As long as the novel's got that I'll probably enjoy it.
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
I actually just picked this up... and I was pleasantly surprised. I had very different expectations for Weed, I prefer what we've been offered up. I find Weed more relatable than the typical lead. The art is pretty spectacular too. I'm curious to see if there's any real investment in the other characters. It's pretty early, but they definitely read like background.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Yah so far true but his interaction with the female leads esp what happens in his mind is srsly annoying he always thinks the worst of other people which is a turn off for me.
Not that i am looking for a naruto-ish super naive brat but there is a middle level of trust and be cynical and then there is extreme cynical...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, after reading a good bit ahead in the novel I like this series even more. The art fits it perfectly. The only thing that was a little off at first is that comic seemed like it was taking itself more seriously at first. Like I thought it was going to be more desperate but it's totally not going to be that at all.

Your right in that Lee Hyun has some major flaws. His greed and his cynicism is pretty extreme but somehow that makes it work more for me. He's almost a loony toons character and the way people constantly misunderstand what he does, mistakenly thinking he has good intentions, gets funnier and funnier for me. And the way his friends slowly realize what his true personality is like and facepalm at other peoples reactions is great.

The comic also hasn't gotten around to selling how devoted he is to his sister either. That's the redeeming feature for the guy, he's actually selfless in and incredibly greedy way. He also sometimes identity's with downtrodden people. So I like how they morph him into a kind of greedy morally questionable hero. There is no character quite like Weed.

With the exception of the character I really can't wait for. His sister. When she shows up and is pretty much exactly like him, that part fantastic.
 
Last edited:

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
3,637
Reaction score
1,163
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@Jammin

His GREEDY PIG inside him is constantly urging him to make more money. From selling the scrap metal he got in his adventures and some other useless stuff and make other players buy it.

I want to see the part in the webcomic where he created the Goldman a pure gold statue in the artist town i want to see his face when he is regretting putting all the gold he had to create that statue. And when the statue got destroyed by a boss and he pick all of the pieces because he thinks it's a waste and maybe he can put it back again. :D
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
It seems as though he's getting a bit closer with the party. He's revealed to them his real class at least. And the characters are getting actual personalities now.
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
I'm warming up to the group, who in turn seem to be warming up to Weed. I imagine that Darius might pose some issues in the future, but I'm excited to see what's up above.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just love the artwork in this. It seems like it's finally starting to work in just how freaking crazy Weed is. He's like a young poor reincarnated Scrooge McDuck.

Also finding this manga makes a great companion to the novels. Sometimes when you read a novel it spoils a series and makes it feel like it's really dull to read but I'm not finding that to be the case here. It's one thing to read about Weed's insanity, it another entirely to actually see it.
 

Son-Derling

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
32
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well there is much more comedy in the manhwa than in the light novel so far
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Especially since this whole island makes me think of Hatoful Boyfriend. That alone was more than enough to keep me chuckling this whole time.
 
Last edited:

Mighty Action X

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
1,253
Reaction score
702
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Light Novel Translated.

Not fully translated yet but summaries provided by fans that can read korean.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just when I think the art in this manhwa can't get any better.....
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Latest LMS chapter dedicated to Dain. I really like seyoon and want her to be the main girl but Dain ha d a different air around her which really made me hope from time to time that the author should do an alternate line with dain as the main girl. Ne way so far the art is still top notch and its following the main story so its pretty awesome.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dain's pretty great, but my favorite girl hasn't shown up yet. When she does it's going to be great though I'm pretty curious how they draw her.
 

Son-Derling

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
32
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i want to talk about daine so much but do not want to spoil the LN so i have to wait some more chapters
 
Top