Shoujo [Webtoon] Orange Marmalade by Seok Woo

windy van

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
17
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
I stopped reading this webtoon for a while, coz I read this and Cheese in The Trap(which is my favorite) simultaneously..
It made this series seemed a bit childish for me.. I'm still in chapter 75 back then, did the story get better?
Should I pick this up again? I wonder..
 

redcorpse

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
another new chapter is up and..

it seems like ma ri has overcome her anxiety (?) i'm glad she isn't moping around anymore (and has become more self-conscious?) but the stupid ignorant kid of course had to come -____- i'm pretty sure he wants to destroy her life, but i hope that she will stand up for herself this time and fight back

it's not fair that she has to deal with all this shit from some kid
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I stopped reading this webtoon for a while, coz I read this and Cheese in The Trap(which is my favorite) simultaneously..
It made this series seemed a bit childish for me.. I'm still in chapter 75 back then, did the story get better?
Should I pick this up again? I wonder..
I don't read Cheese in the Trap so I'll be biased towards Orange Marmalade, haha~ But it's pretty good so far, we're at the main twist from the whole plot.

another new chapter is up and..

it seems like ma ri has overcome her anxiety (?) i'm glad she isn't moping around anymore (and has become more self-conscious?) but the stupid ignorant kid of course had to come -____- i'm pretty sure he wants to destroy her life, but i hope that she will stand up for herself this time and fight back

it's not fair that she has to deal with all this shit from some kid
Hey, which chapter are you talking about? Not sure at all which kid you're referring to. ^^;

Go, Si Hoo, go! Teach Jae Min what he should've known. Though this series is probably going to end happily, I'd love to see Jae Min suffer more for what he did to Ma Ri, though I can also understand where he comes from. Argh, so frustrating!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh my God, no one reads this series besides me? :scry

Si Hoo is so handsome in tuxedo, kukuku~ Damn vampires. :P I disagree with him but I can understand. Si Hoo is a vampire in nature, Ma Ri is a vampire who seeks ways to fit in others. Neither are wrong, but they can't stand together.... I make this sound like a drama, lol. I hope to see more development of this story. I wonder if Si Hoo will change, and I wonder if Ma Ri will suck a human's blood, haha~ Getting quite interesting.
 

strixflash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
2,353
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The latest chapters have been interesting enough. I think many dropped it because of the slow pacing...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The latest chapters have been interesting enough. I think many dropped it because of the slow pacing...
I agree, the pace is slow. I was distracted with many other things so I didn't feel like the wait was long, but in each chapter there wasn't too many things happening. Lately it's only focused on Ma Ri and how everything went against her once again... and that certain people are trying to help. Not bad, but I feel like it could be shorten a bit so we can move on faster. I suppose the author wants to show the painful moments, okay.
 

strixflash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
2,353
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's over! :(

People were speculating on Naver that author was on pressure to end it from few months.. didn't thought it was for real :(

The end was well boring and pretty lame to be honest... it was so cliche. It could have been done in a much better way but I guess you can't help it when you are under pressure.
 
Top