Seinen [Webtoon] Paladin by Ryu Ki Woon

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Paladin by Ryu Ki-Woon

Wooow, what an unexpected and sudden end to the series. The series promised more than it delivered. I am not sure it was planned or there was a change of plan. The concepts and art was there for me but the story never really made an impression. I was hoping the author will connect the various ends all together. Characters did not get enough time to develop and make their mark.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,129
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Paladin by Ryu Ki-Woon

Yeah - a bit of a sudden end. Someone commented on egscans chat board that - the series was more about the main guys regrets and wanting to correct them after the wars. So he'd go to places and try to "fix" things as best as possible. Kind of seems right though. I wanted more.
 
Top