- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 5,153
- Reaction score
- 1,771
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
WoW <not the game xd>, I'm surprised how low OP's new arc is now viewed.. though I'm not shocked, many, many fans believe the current arc its really, really, hmm, boring? Still, I'm surprised a little bit at HOW low it is viewed.
WoW <not the game xd>, I'm surprised how low OP's new arc is now viewed.. though I'm not shocked, many, many fans believe the current arc its really, really, hmm, boring? Still, I'm surprised a little bit at HOW low it is viewed.
). While slightly flat by series standards the Fishman Island arc still has a depth of storytelling and depth rarely seen in other manga. Even at their best lesser lights such as Magico could never dream of the thoughtful, intelligent discourse on cross-generational intolerance, anger, persecution, and fanaticism underlying the Fishman Island arc. The only manga in Jump with the same depth of story telling is Hunter x Hunter. Comparing anything else to those two, even when they are not quite at their best, is simply unfair.
