Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Looks good! Which studio is animating?

Discussion of the new manga/anime laws have been moved to the censorhip thread. Please discuss there~
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So that's Sket, Beelze, Toriko AND the return of Gin this April. Holy crap, at this rate Jump's gonna have an anime for every series in the mag.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Makes up for barely having any new series animated over the last few years. All I can think of is Hatsukoi and ToRa.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Looks good! Which studio is animating?

Discussion of the new manga/anime laws have been moved to the censorhip thread. Please discuss there~
Doesn't say.

It will be running alongside One piece though, so I think that's a pretty good indication of who will animate it. Fuji TV every sunday starting April. When's the last time Fuji's gotten an anime that wasn't Noitamina?
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They're sticking it in Dragonball Kai's old timeslot. I guess... DBK will be over by April, then? I dunno I haven't been keeping up to where they're at. Jump has certainly done its job promoting it, though. The anime's gonna start just a few weeks after the movie. And both will be right alongside One Piece.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Toriko's gonna be voiced by Kentarou Itou
Komatsu by Romi Paku
Koko by Takahiro Sakurai,
And I really can't read the last guy, sorry.
 
Last edited:

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Toriko's gonna be voiced by Kentarou Itou
Komatsu by Romi Paku
Koko by Tomohiro Sakurai,
And I really can't read the last guy, sorry.
Coco is Takahiro Sakurai. He's well known for being awesome. I don't think there's anybody named Tomohiro Sakurai... any seiyuus anyhow.

Sani is Iwata Mitsuo

However, I dunno if those are the movie role voices... Because they're talking about the movie in that section. I think if they're putting it there it probably means both.
 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Coco is Takahiro Sakurai. He's well known for being awesome. I don't think there's anybody named Tomohiro Sakurai... any seiyuus anyhow.

Sani is Iwata Mitsuo

However, I dunno if those are the movie role voices... Because they're talking about the movie in that section. I think if they're putting it there it probably means both.
Oh cool. I thought I had the name right, but I guess I screwed that up. Aren't these VA's different from the OVA's though?

And the first three are all Shinigami from Bleach... (Renji, Hitsugaya, and Kira.)
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Jump's gonna be busy this year.

Even though I don't normally have much faith in Jump anime I'm kind of excited.
 

Nintakun

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OMG!! A Toriko's Anime, finally!! My favorite jump series (besides One Piece) finally getting animated!! I hope Toei animates it
I'm Extremely happy, I rarely watch anime, but this one I WILL WATCH FOR SURE!!

It's nice that is going to be broadcasted so many cool Jump Anime soon (Sket, Gintama and now, Toriko)
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

It is confirmed that animation of Nurarihyon going to have 2nd season.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Jump anime don't end, they just come back a year later!

Though in all seriousness, this is a pretty good idea. Cuts down on fillers, and promotes sales. So this pretty much cements Beelze being about 24-26 episodes, unless it has a ratings explosion. Although, Beelze and Mago run on the same network, yeah? So I'm pretty sure one is going to take the others place. Maybe they'll both flip flop until they finish their stories?

I don't want 26 episode spurts of Gintama each year though. T_T.
 

Koshi_Inaba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
597
Reaction score
168
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Mago is in Tokyo MX and has a late night time slot which guarantee a 24-26 episodes slot, Beelze is in NTV and on a regular time slot which can go on for long
 
Last edited:

Rejuvenation

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice to see the Toriko anime finally announced. Coming on around One Piece and in DB Kai's former spot is good for it. I can't wait to see it air.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Jump anime don't end, they just come back a year later!

Though in all seriousness, this is a pretty good idea. Cuts down on fillers, and promotes sales. So this pretty much cements Beelze being about 24-26 episodes, unless it has a ratings explosion. Although, Beelze and Mago run on the same network, yeah? So I'm pretty sure one is going to take the others place. Maybe they'll both flip flop until they finish their stories?

I don't want 26 episode spurts of Gintama each year though. T_T.
They've been doing this with shojo anime for a while now. Nodame Cantobile was split into multiple seasons and movies. Kimi ni Todoke is going the same route. I'm surprised Jump didn't start doing it until the ToRa anime took off.
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Nodame Cantobile was split into multiple seasons and movies. Kimi ni Todoke is going the same route.
Nodame is from Kodansha, not from Shueisha.
 

hyorinmaru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
1,126
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Toc:
548 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E sage 2010/12/15(水) 18:43:47 ID:QlgP5JPIP

ジャンプ表紙は長いよ!!
ジャンプオール、主人公が遊んでるような絵

ワンピスゴロク付録
JCシール
巻頭トリコ
ワンピ
ナルト
ブリーチ
バクマン
リボーン Cカラー
エグニマ
銀魂
黒鉄
スケット
黒子
べるぜ
めだか
いぬまる
こち亀
保健室
動物園
ぬらり
ライトニング

新年号 5 6合併号
巻頭ワンピ


背表紙は、こち亀レイコさんが、両さん眉毛
Jump 2011 #03-04 (20/12) :

Toriko (Cover)(Lead Color Page)
One Piece (Cover)
Naruto
Bleach
Bakuman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Color Page)(23p)
Enigma
Gintama
Kurogane (One-Shot) (Color Page)
Sket Dance
Kuroko no Basket (23p)
Beelzebub
Medaka Box
Inumaru Dashi
Kochikame
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Ômagadoki Dôbutsuen (23p)
Nurarihyon no Mago
Light Wing

Jump 2011 #05-06 (03/01) :
One Piece (Cover)(Lead Color Page)
Gag Manga Biyori (Special Gag Chapter)
Ooishi Kouji / Shinkon-san Irasshai (Gag One Shot, 23p)
Asou Shuuichi / Omaenchi, Obakeyashiki (Gag One Shot, 19p)
Kakko Kawaii Sengen! (Special Chapter)
Blue no Exorcist (Special Chapter, color, 33p)
Thanks to Heiji-sama.
 
Last edited:

Nayrael

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
159
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Damn, NnM at the bottom again >.<
 

Samui

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
555
Reaction score
151
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Toc:
548 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E sage 2010/12/15(水) 18:43:47 ID:QlgP5JPIP

ジャンプ表紙は長いよ!!
ジャンプオール、主人公が遊んでるような絵

ワンピスゴロク付録
JCシール
巻頭トリコ
ワンピ
ナルト
ブリーチ
バクマン
リボーン Cカラー
エグニマ
銀魂
黒鉄
スケット
黒子
べるぜ
めだか
いぬまる
こち亀
保健室
動物園
ぬらり
ライトニング

新年号 5 6合併号
巻頭ワンピ


背表紙は、こち亀レイコさんが、両さん眉毛
Jump 2011 #03-04 (20/12) :

Toriko (Cover)(Lead Color Page)
One Piece (Cover)
Naruto
Bleach
Bakuman
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Color Page)(23p)
Enigma
Gintama
Kurogane (One-Shot) (Color Page)
Sket Dance
Kuroko no Basket (23p)
Beelzebub
Medaka Box
Inumaru Dashi
Kochikame
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Ômagadoki Dôbutsuen (23p)
Nurarihyon no Mago
Light Wing

Jump 2011 #05-06 (20/12) :
One Piece (Cover)(Lead Color Page)
How come both 3-4 and 5-6 are coming out on the 20th?

There's going to be a chapter on the 27th, right? In Japan, I mean. And then the break.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top